Chai's Choice Comfort Cushion 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nylon webbing features 3M reflective material that helps keep your dog visible in low lighting.
- Designed with mesh padding that’s soft and breathable for added comfort and to help reduce rubbing.
- Features a durable stainless-steel ring to attach your pup’s leash.
- The duraflex buckle makes it easy to snap the collar on and off of your dog.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors, so you can find the best fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet Soft & Safe 3M Neoprene Padded Adjustable Reflective Dog Collar, Violet, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Baby Pink, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Violet & Celeste, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Designer Paisley Dog Collar, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Striped Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Violet & Celeste, Medium: 5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
strong but plush
This is a really well made collar. It’s very well padded, so it can be a little much on a hot day. But my dog seems to like it and she looks good in it. For those hot days I either just take it off or put her old thin collar back on. I would definitely recommend this collar for owners of larger dogs. Smaller breeds may find this collar a little too wide.
Good quality collar
Collar is good quality. Love the padding. My new puppy is doing better leash training with the padded collar. Size is as advertised. All in all a good quality collar. Looks like it will last for a long time.
I love the light weight material, soft, cushy feel, and bright orange color. Great for reflection on walks at night. It looks super nice on my dog as well. I might get other colors I like it so much.
I LOVE it!
When I first received the collar...I thought it looked too small even though I measured and followed the guidelines for ordering. It was not too small and it fit perfectly. I love the cushioning feel of the collar and I love the wider width. It is wider than a regular collar...but I LOVE it. It looks great! I purchased the red collar and it looks vibrant against the soft tan color of my Wheaton Terrier. Thank you for such a great collar!
Chai's Choice Collar for Tilly
The lead hold on the collar is backwards; it flips out under the neckline connection in the front rather than on the back of my dogs neck. Not good.
Shopped around for the collar and found just what I was looking for in this item. Lightweight, premium workmanship, easy to adjust. My dog was so excited to get new jewlery! She is watching for her next shipment! Thanks, Chewy! Happy pup!!
meh, but not bad enough to return
Pro: soft cushiony feel; reflective. Con: inconsistent width (see picture); need to thread the end of the buckle through the metal ring before snapping the buckle shut (see picture) which adds unnecessary awkwardness to getting ready for a walk.
Defective sewing - Collar varies from 3/4” to 1 5/8” in width
The collar has been stitched to have a large lump that is 1 5/8” wide. Part of the collar is narrower at 3/4”. I assume the inspectors just let this one through without identifying that it is defective. It would still work as a collar, however, the lumpy section makes it harder to slip through the loop. Definitely is meant to be a collar that you put on the dog and leave, as it is troublesome to thread the buckle through the loop in order to be able to close it. I take my dog’s collar off when he’s inside, so this is just a bust in all ways. Hard to fasten and also wierdly wide and lumpy.
Liking it now
So first heads up that this collar was at first a bit confusing but liking it now. The giant ring on the collar seems overkill but I guess since the collar has to snap shut through that ring, it makes some sense. I prefer using the flat name tags that attach to the collar rather than dangling tags but almost could fit my prefered inch wide tag as the collar does not stay to one size all the way around. It widens out and then slims back in. Kinda strange. This is the first collar I've seen like this. The material is soft and comfy though. I only use this collar for walks and take it off when indoors with my pup, so thinking it will last a good while.
I really like the bright reflective eye catching color. I have a dog that rarely will dive out the front door down to the street side to sniff where the neighborhood dogs have been walking with their owners earlier in the day. I feel this will help make her more visible if someone is driving in the housing area. Great flexible fabric, soft on the neck and quality made item.