Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No-pull harness that keeps your furry friend comfortable and safe during walks or hikes.
- Made from durable canvas with neoprene padding for the softness your pup requires.
- Features 3M reflective striping throughout for increased visibility.
- Includes duraflex buckles for stability and a stainless-steel D-ring to attach a leash.
- Available in multiple colors to match your companion’s paw-sonality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 22 to 30-in chest$18.65Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$28.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, French Pink, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 16 to 22-in chest$14.36Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$24.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$30.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, LG$6.87Chewy Price$11.93List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Back Clip||Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
My beagle is an escape artist. I have not been able to take her for walks because when she gets scared, she will brace her feet and back out of all other harnesses. Those that they advertise as easy on harnesses, have the dog's name and phone # on them, and are pretty pricey....well, they are pretty easy off also. Your product is phenomenal. I took my beagle for a walk the day I got the harness. She got scared walking past a gas station. It took me about 10 minutes of coaxing with her twisting and bracing her feet trying to back out. She did not succeed. Now she and I can both get some exercise. Thank you!!
Photo unclear and wrong answer by vendor
I specifically wanted a harness with a front clip but the photos are unclear. I scrolled and found a specific question on the page asking if there is a front ring. The vendor answered yes, so I, incorrectly, assumed that I had my answer. Well, wrong. There is no ring on the front and now I have to deal with the annoying return process.
Best Secure Harness
Definitely as three point harness is best for those with escape artists. Adjusting was not as difficult as some make it sound. But I think many have a misunderstanding for what no-pull harness means. It's not that the dog won't pull but rather there will not be excessive pressure on the dogs neck like with a collar alone or some two point harnesses. I like that it's not overly padded because we have a hot climate and having air circulate around the straps hells the animal stay cool, when some of the heavy padded types would risk overheating in my opinion. Also at a price that does not break the bank like others costing twice the price.
Once my dog (beagle) figured out how to escape out of harness, she was able to escape from everyone I tried. This one has worked great. The snap hooks seem a little cheap, but are holding up so far.
Literally a Life Saver!
My little Parson Russell Terrier, Velvet, has turned out to be the biggest handful of all the those of that breed to whom I've been "skin sister." Recently, she decided she wasn't ready to go back inside, went "boneless" and wriggled out of her harness. She ran through the brush in our condo neighborhood and crossed a busy street before a good samaritan, who had joined in the chase, caught her. I knew I had to find an escape-proof harness -- fast. This one turned up in a Top Ten list and appeared to me the most promising based on its design. In the week and a half since its arrival, I've been utterly thrilled with the performance of this well-made harness. Too, I've found its fit to be true to size. In reading the reviews here I did note that a couple of buyers did not find it to be durable, but so far it seems to me to be tough and of high quality. It's lightly padded and reflective, to address both comfort and visibility, and the four clips appear to be strong. The second strap, which fits right around the middle, makes the difference. Velvet, having had that taste of freedom, has tried many times now to back out of her new harness but gets nowhere in her attempts. It takes a little time and effort to adjust all the straps in order to get a perfect fit, but security and peace of mind are the whole point, so the effort is rewarded. I was so happy with this harness that I purchased another identical one as a backup, just in case.
didn't wriggle out
We took our girl out to the beach for the first time after getting this harness. It took her 15 min to brave the water. Unfortunately she picked the wrong time to get in and a wave engulfed her. She did everything she could to get away and this harness saved us from losing her forever. We took her home shortly after the incident and she behaved well on the harness, tried a few more wriggles, but the harness held firm.
Escape Artist Finally Contained
My lovely dog has escaped from every harness I’ve bought her because of her weird body shape. She’s one of those dogs with a big chest but a small head so escaping previous harnesses was easy for her. The stomach strap on this harness prevents escape! Plus the purple matches her collar so she’s fashionable even on her walks!
May be good for a weak Dog
The Plastic Clips broke in 2 days. the reason we got the double harness was to hold her on the cable when she saw deer or other animals . So she pulls pretty hard and this Harness did not do a good job. She has to have a double because she can back out of a single. If they would just use Metal Clips this would be great
Love this harness
I love the way this harness fits and looks on my dog. He has a long body and could slip out of regular harnesses, they also looked ugly on him. This one is much more comfortable and fitted to his body type..
Houdini Corgi Thwarted
We bought this harness for our two year old corgi who is an absolute Houdini at getting out of even the most tested of harnesses at the beach. She has not been able to wriggle out of this one. I would definitely recommend this one to friends.