Chai's Choice Foul Weather Polyester Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
About This Item
- Harness vest that helps protect your furry friend from the elements.
- Made from durable canvas with waterproof fabric that is comfortable and breathable.
- Features 3M reflective material throughout for increased visibility.
- Includes an aluminum alloy D-ring to attach a leash.
- Ideal for small, medium and large pups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 19 to 25-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Marsala Brown, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealSherpa Harness & Built-In Dog Leash, Large$14.00Chewy Price$39.08List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Green/Black, M/D$7.33Chewy Price$12.73List Price
- DealPuppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Beige, X-Large: 20.4-in chest$22.90Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- DealPuppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large: 22 to 32-in chest$22.53Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Purple, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealChai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 31 to 39-in chest$32.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
This is the jacket I’d have designed
Step. In. They almost had me at this one - no more gently trying to avoid twisting my two dogs’ arms out of their sockets to fit them into a jacket with the arm holes on the side instead of the front of their body. This jacket is designed to fit dogs, not small humans. Opening ON THE BACK so belly stays dry! One of my dogs has “low road clearance” like a Corgi, so this is critical. Also, guess what, it uses a zipper not buttons! Even better, there is not just one zipper but two! That way, you don’t have to buy another size to make sure it fits! Just use the next one over to make it tighter or looser. Embedded harness - amazing. I had my doubts at first but it works and works well. (The other dog is a puller and has tested it out it pretty thoroughly.). No more wrangling a harness overtop of a jacket or poncho. The snap at the neck is useful when putting on the jacket - I snap that first then straighten out the jacket and zip it up. Lightweight but warm. Waterproof. Throw in the wash. I let them air dry because they dry out so fast. Final detail - the cinch for a drawstring around the belly keeps out cold air. Buy it and throw out all the rest of the only-partially-working dog clothes you have in that pile by the door. You won’t need anything else during cold / rain.
Great jacket with built-in harness
I was looking for a jacket that has a built-in harness for my dog and this has turned out to be a great choice. It is not the warmest so I tend to put another layer underneath. But the jacket has two zippers in order to choose whether you want it bigger or smaller, which helps with fitting a base layer under it.
We bought this coat for our chonky little beagle daschund pupper - because she loves to go running in the woods and sometimes into the road. Not only is it so bright and visible, it is also super durable and waterproof and the built in harness is a dream. We’ve had it over a year and still love it.
Great item (not that reflective)
Exactly what I was looking for in the cold weather months. I have a 20lb dog and was sick of layering a sweatshirt and his vest for our walks. The construction is durable and I put in the wash even tho it says not to. There is barely any reflective on it; so I use a reflective leash also at night.
Purchased for small dog who enjoys running thru briars and damaging his cotton sweaters! This one has been briar proof so far, easy on and off.
Way to Big.
I followed the measurement instruction and ordered a extra small Foul Weather Harness for my miniature pincher and it was way to big.
very nice jacket harness
We have been looking for a great harness and we finally found one. Love the length of it.
Not that strong.
I have a pitbull, she’s about 80-85lbs she’s a puller, now is like the worst time of year for her because of the fireworks and they scare her and she ripped this thing within the first week i bought it for her, i wouldn’t recommend this for bigger dogs it isn’t very sturdy.
Perfect for my pup
The best part is this is a harness first so Sammie is secure. As far as the jacket, at first I was disappointed because of how thin it was. I thought it wouldn’t be wam. I couldn’t be more wrong. With the ability to size it right with multiple zippers and snaps and cinching the belly draw string along with the stretchy leg and neck openings, it keeps the cold out and the body heat in. When I take it off Sammie, I can feel how warm the inside of the jacket is. This is way more effective than all the different Gooby jackets we’ve tried. Very happy with this harness/jacket.
Yes and No
While I might recommend these to a friend with a larger dog, I’m on the fence. They are water resistant and the harness is awesome. But, they run long in the belly and your male dog will pee on it. They cannot be machine washed so that’s an issue. My female, fits her fine in the back, but hits her hips on the sides and she doesn’t stride out well. It’s a difficult puzzle to get your leash off the harness each time as it’s a bit too big for small dog leash clips.