Charming Pet Cuddle Tugs Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unfold the toy to encourage a fun game of tug-o-war between you and your dog or between your dog and another furry friend.
- The crinkle paper creates a satisfying sound every time your dog gets his paws on it.
- Designed with a squeaker in the head and a squeaker pad in the body for added excitement.
- The soft outer material is paw-fect for snuggling during an afternoon snooze session.
- Measure 25 inches long when fully extended, which makes it great for medium and large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Hammerhead Shark Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Curly Leg Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.25Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- dealOutward Hound Bottle Bros Gator Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Bottle Bros Giraffe Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- dealCharming Pet Peek-A-Boo's Giraffe Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- dealDuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- goDog PlayClean Gator Soft Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- dealSmart Pet Love Tender Tuff Pink Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Purple Hippo Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Ball Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Round Pink Pig$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Canvas, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
this cuddle tug squeaky plush dog toy is filled with so many "options" that my dogs loved them. I bought one rabbit and one pig. One dog likes the crinkle sound and the other likes the squeaker. One likes to cuddle it and the other dog likes to play tug a war. What a great concept.
My labradoodle's favorite toy!!!
We purchased this bunny over 5 years ago and it instantly became Bella's favorite toy. Her sister Sandy loves to chew through the plush toys and pluck out the stuffing. She has "terminated" many plushes in her day but not this one. In fact, bunny is still in tact (see photo). The reason we replaced bunny is some of her squeaks were silent and Bellas favorite past time is "squeaking".
Fabulous toy for my 4 month old lab.
Daisy loves it. Still have it. It is in great condition. Washed once already. lol
My Golden Retriever actually loves K9 Tuff toys - this is his 3rd one. Sadly, as you will see - the bunny's head didn't last long - and those squeakers from his paws were quickly removed. The ear did come off first - which didn't bother me. Playing tug-of-war, that is expected. We also have the giraffe one - which is still in good shape - so maybe it was only the bunny. We bought 2 bunnies - and giving one for a gift to his brother in a couple of weeks, we'll see how long he keeps it together. Overall, we still love K9 Tuff toys, maybe will avoid the bunnies...
amazing, well made and CUTE!!
This brand of toys are very well-made and very adorable. I have the bunny and the cow in this toy. Both are still intact. Gemma’s goal is to destroy toys within 10 minutes, although these are so difficult that she gives up on them but goes back to it once in a while. this toy would last definitely a few days even if she went at it. I wish that she would play with it. It’s not the toys fault, she’s a bit destructive and I guess since she can’t destroy it quickly she gives up. She is playing with the sheep right now. These really are some of the best toys I’ve come across.
Finally, a stuffy that lasts!
My dog mangles stuffed chew toys in an instant. I gave her this rabbit for her one year birthday and 4 days later it's still intact! It's big! And while I have tried to play tug with her, I think she want's it for herself.
great surprise for my furbaby
I was really pleased with this toy. It was a lot larger than I expected.
pretty cute and he likes it !
This bunny is bigger than I thought it would be (I guess I didn't pay attention to the description...) and it has crinkly stuff inside that my puppy loves. It also has a few squeekers in different spots in the legs that he finds intriguing. Seems very well-made, he hasn't had any success ripping it apart yet, we've had it for a few weeks, he plays with it a ton and it still looks new. It definitely seems like a quality toy for the money (even though it wasn't cheap. But I'd rather spend a little extra for something that lasts instead of disposable toys)
What I Wanted
My dog is kind of picky about what he enjoys playing with. A while ago I randomly bought a Halloween cat toy on sale from this brand and it became his favorite. I bought this since it was similar (tug of war type) and hoped with the same brand it would be just as durable, and it definitely is!
Large toy my babies play tug a war with this toy its good quality it still looks bran new