Charming Pet Cuddle Tugs Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This cute and interactive toy cow is great for dogs who enjoy playing tug-of-war.
- The body is designed to open up and extend for better tugging.
- Contains 2 squeakers and crinkle paper for extra fun and excitement.
- Made to be durable, featuring K9 TUFF Guard material, double-stitched seams and non-rip canvas.
- Super soft and plush—also great for a good cuddle!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Cow Dog Toy, Medium$7.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Cuddle Tugs Giraffe Squeaky Dog Toy$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Tugs Raccoon Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Paws & Pals Natural Fish Plush Dog Toy$8.96Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Fetch For Pets Looney Tunes Space Jam 2 Basketball Flyer Dog Toy$3.04Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- dealPetstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- dealOutward Hound Ropiez Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Charming Pet Springys Gator Squeaky Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Hedgehog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Smart Pet Love Tender Tuff Tiny Lion Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Canvas, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Best toy for strong chewers
Best toy for strong chewers on the market. I buy this over and over but it will last 10 times longer than most other toys.
Best toy ever
As far as my Dobie is concerned this is the only toy in her toy box. She does destroy it but it lasts a couple of months in varying stages of “death”. She brings it to bed with her. This is the only toy she ever plays with. It has squeakers and crunchy noises ,really holds her attention . They come in different animal shapes, try one of each!
Durable and loved!
My 2 pitbulls love to tub and shred toys - this toy has lasted 2 weeks now without a tear and they love it.
Moo Cow play toy
My dog has had one of these since she was 8 weeks old. I keep back-ups in the house for her, in case one “ dies”.
This is a really cool toy
This is so cute I might keep it for myself Gemma would not play with it at first. Usually if she does that she’ll never play with her but I did get her to play with it a bit the next day. This toy has many cool aspects. It has a big squeaker in the head and one side of the body flap has a squeeker in each corner, so 4 total. Also has the ears a dog can tug at and then the flaps are made to be used as tug-able.
Definitely NOT "one tough toy" as claimed
Purchased this toy because of the high rating and we had been very impressed with the durability of the K9TUFF Guard PIG, which has held up to very rough play. Our dogs could not wait to play with this toy and had the head ripped off in less than one minute of play time. It is definitely not the "One Tough Toy" they say it is!
Good sturdy toy
My previous dog had the pig and she especially loved playing tug-of-war with it and it stood up to it all. My new puppy adopted it and slept with at night. Unfortunately as puppy's do he also chewed a hole in it and started removing the stuffing from the nose so I took it away and got this sub for him which he loves just as much. He sleeps with it and loves playing tug-of-war. We still say to him "where's piggy" and he hunts for it
Months of daily use
My Cardigan Welsh Corgi's new favorite toy. It squeaks, crackles, and is a soft but sturdy tug (she loves tug but dislikes rubber or harder textures). Today is the two month mark of using this toy daily and leaving it in my dog's pen with her unsupervised (and she will play with it alone vigorously); she has destroyed many similar toys in a few hours and has only been able to make a tiny hole at the back of the cow's head (not big enough for any stuffing to come out) so far. I imagine it still has quite a bit of time before it needs to officially be stitched up or replaced. You can really play some serious games of tug with this with no worries (as long as your dog is gripping the "body" of the toy and not the head). She snuggles with it and brings it everywhere. I'm going to buy all the styles because this is her perfect toy.
Pup LOVES this toy
Stands up well to a strong chewer-my dog does pull out stuffing but the material holds up for a long time of continued play
Good one for chewers
I have a big 2 year old who needs to chew and toss things. This toy has a crinkley noise that she doesn’t seem to mind. It also has a squeaker in another section . Anyway , it’s not torn anywhere and is holding up nicely.