Charming Pet Howling Hoots Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Built with K9 Tuff Guard for added durability.
- A large round squeaker will be like music to your pal’s ears.
- Play toss and fetch with your best bud.
- Durable enough to stand up to the roughest chewers.
- Fun shapes make for even better play!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Whack It! Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.86Chewy Price$8.58List Price
- HeroDog Chuckle Bellies Bear Dog Toy$13.91Chewy Price$17.67List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Elephant Dog Toy, Extra Long$11.79Chewy Price$16.18List Price
- HeroDog Chuckle Bellies Dog Dog Toy$16.46Chewy Price$17.67List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.89Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- ZippyPaws Floppy Jelly Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Rosé Happy Hour Crusherz Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Cuddle Bunnies Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies$8.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Outward Hound Accordionz Gator Stuffing-Free Squeaky Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Shakers Passports Camel Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio You Octopi My Heart Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.40Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- KONG Snuzzles Koala Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Truly K9 Tuff
I've purchased two so that one is always in toy rotation; that's how much this owl is loved by my 70lb husky/terrier mix. She picks this up and runs around squeaking. That's it. Sometimes she'll plop down (eventually), fall asleep with Owlie still in her mouth, and squeak intermittently while dreaming. I was concerned on Day1 that this toy was a dud when it collapsed after my pup's first big mouthy squeeze. But almost a year after that first purchase, it squeaks as well as it did that first day. And these wash well, too. I should note that month of my dogs, the 12 yr old 20lb and the almost 2yr old 70lb, have been trained not to eat their plushies or sqeakies. But the 70lb-er has strong squeaking jaws nonetheless and bounces like a boxer (dog) when she squeak-romps with her toys; so I can attest to the durability...as you can see in the pic
Loves it !!
Got for Tinsley, Old English Sheepdog. Hasn't stopped playing with it. Her new favorite toy.
Cute but that’s all...
The toy was adorable... noticed I said “was.” It’s still squeaking a little but the ball form inside is crushed at this point. And he’s been playing with it for less than 30 minutes. K9 Tuff Guard it says on the bottom.... My dog says, “Nope.” This is not for big chewers.
Squeaker was out in less than an hour
My 10 month old lab is not even that big of a chewer, and got the squeaker out of the owl toy in under an hour. For the price and good reviews, I was expecting it to last a lot longer. Most quality plush toys last 2-3 months before she gets to the squeaker.
Bear’s Favorite Feathered Friend
My 15-year-old Pomeranian has always loved new toys, but in the last few years, he has slowed down a bit and has gradually lost interest in them within a few days, leaving them sitting in his toy basket. However, he received this adorable owl for Christmas and has carried it from one bed to another since then. It’s just the right size and weight for him and he cuddles with it! In his younger days, he would have enjoyed worrying it until it made its satisfying squeak, but now he’s content to have a quiet buddy.
The toy stood up to my 8 month old Newfie for several days.
The hoot sound is great and Siimon, my puppy, loved it.
Fun toy even for a little dog
Our rat terrier chihuahua mix loves this toy. It’s too big for her to really grab it in her mouth but she can carry it around by the wings, feet, and ears. She’s been known to shred some plush type toys but this one is still going strong after several months.
My dog loves this and carries it everywhere
My 16 lbs dog loves this toy, she carries it everywhere with her! Well made and looks good
Great toy that my pup loves
My puppy loves this little owl toy. Very cute and I hope it lasts a long time!!
Plush squeaker owl
Heavy duty. My dog has been unable to tear this up. Fun toy for him