Charming Pet Light Ups Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with Charming Pet’s K9 Tuff Guard to help it stand up to plenty of play.
- Features a light-up ball in the nose for a ton of flashing fun.
- The light turns on when bounced and shuts off automatically when still.
- Paw-fect for a game of toss and fetch.
- Made with an oversized squeaker inside the body for added excitement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Extreme Quilted Squirrel Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealFrisco Halloween Wicked Cute Bone Reversible Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Jungle Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Ball & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.25-in$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Play Strong Bone & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.5-in$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Forest Racoon Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Penquin Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tuffy's Mega Junior Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- FUZZU All Ears Hopper Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU All Ears Pignatius Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Orange$18.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My little guy LOVEDDD this toy however the stuffing came out of its nose within a few minutes. Everything else he loved though!
honk honk honk
A little bigger than anticipated but that is okay! My pup likes to just lay and “honk” it nonstop. It’s a unique low honk/squeaker that won’t hurt your ears. I enjoy playing with the light-up ball part more than my dog. Unlike other toys with the fuzzy texture, this one hasn’t come apart or shed yet.
Best toy ever!
My dog is super rough with her toys and they usually don’t last more than a few days. This one seems to be very sturdy. We have been playing non stop with it. I pull on one end and she pulls on the other end and so far so good. The squeaker is still working (usually they stop squeaking pretty fast) and the eyes still light up. My dog and I are having so much fun with this toy! Hopefully it lasts! Because if it does, then I will buy more from that company!
not as described
I ordered this for my szhitsu that is going blind but still likes to play. The description stated for smaller dogs. This toy is the same size as my dog.
Pup loves it!
My dog loves this toy - fetch it, catch it, shake it, chew on it, use it as a pillow. And it’s lasted a couple of weeks- may not seem like much but he usually destroys stuffed toys in minutes. (He probably could but has chosen not to - some damage to the nose and arm.) I like that the squeaker is like a duck sound and not high- pitched.
Lasted longer than most toys
I didn't like the flashing ball in the head, but it was 2 toys in 1, and it took my dog a while to tear it up, so its durable.
Love This One!
My 60-pound mixed breed loves this so much, I bought one for his best dog friend’s birthday. She loves hers as much! We’re working on the “No Tear Up” command so it’s still in decent shape. The lights in the eyes are terrific fun, but the unusual squeaky sound helps make it a favorite. One of the best toys ever. If your dog is a destroyer, it’ll be gone in 5 minutes. My dog was, but it was really good to train him not to pull them apart. He loves this toy!
I absolutely love it
Hi my name is Maxie I'm a shelter dog it was discarded after they took my babies. I love stuffed toys and treat them like my babies. This one was awesome
My dog loves to rip out squeakers and disembowel stuffed toys. This toy is no different but it has a lasting appeal and goal. Kinda ugly with the shape of a giant polliwog, my dog loves the blinky head and the encased blinky ball is the ultimate goal. He immediately ripped out the squeaker and over the following week enjoyed ripping and tossing the stuffing. Now he is working on that blinky ball. I previously bought the bird version with the small head and blinky ball. When he finally got the ball out, he was so excited and the ball would have been a lasting toy, except it was too small and a choking hazard for my medium size dog. This ball/head is much bigger.
Wonderful new light-up toy to explore!
My 25-lb Boston Terrier was at first a bit frightened when he shook this fun, plush squeaky toy and the eyes lit up wildly in multiple colours! But within minutes he not only got used to it, but is proud that he can make it squeak AND light up! Super fun, great shape & size, with an array of features my dog loves.