Charming Pet Rip 'Ems Horse Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with Charming Pet’s K9 Tuff Guard to help it stand up to plenty of play.
- Makes an exciting ripping noise when pulled and tugged that your dog is sure to love!
- The soft exterior is great for snuggling!
- Has two rope loops that are paw-fect for tugging.
- Available in one fun loving size
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Monkey Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.35Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy, Medium$9.98Chewy Price
- Avo Doggo Avocado Dog Tug Toy, 2 count$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.80Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Iron Man Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Extra Long$15.29Chewy Price$18.88List Price
- West Paw Richey Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Lime$20.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Double-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Steel, Medium$9.82Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Training, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Canvas, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Great for tugging!
My dog loved this and it stood up to some pretty rough tugging for about a month or two (I put it away between play sessions). After that, the ripping noise-maker tore free inside and stuffing started to come out of the head a little. I would buy it again despite that though, because I feel like we had a lot of fun with it and nothing can last forever.
Good tug-of-war toy
This one may be okay if you don't have a tough chewer. It took a couple of days before my dog started to pull stuffing out (as opposed to just a few minutes). Even after that, though, he couldn't get it apart to the point that I had to toss it and no more stuffing is coming out - it's a flat toy to begin with so not much stuffing there. Great for tug-of-war! Doesn't squeak but makes a ripping velcro sound when pulling on it.
Great toy item
Unbelievable. It's still in one piece. Not torn or anything after weeks of our 6 months old corgi going to town on it. First toy to do so regardless of material. No complaints.
Patsy loves it!
I got this for my dog Patsy's birthday this year and it quickly became her favorite toy! out of the 11 toys she has, the horse is the one she always goes for and I couldn't be happier!
This toy was recommended by Chewy as a replacement for the monkey toy that fell apart. Unbelievably this toy tore apart within 4 minutes of tug o war. Not happy
Just received this today with my auto ship order and toy is broken.
New Favorite Toy
This has quickly become our dog’s favorite toy. We had to order two backups since he had become so obsessed. The original is still in great condition though! He loves tugging on it with the ripping sound or just brining it everywhere he goes.
Great tug toy
Our puppy loves this toy. He is rough with is toys and a very strong chewer. The rope holds up and it is his favorite toy we have multiple and in the different animals as well
I could have listened to the reviews. This was destroyed in an hour. Not for chewers.
One tough horsey
I have a chewer who also loves to play pull toy and fetch. So far he hasn’t ripped it up. Not that he hasn’t tried. And it’s a great pull toy! Loves the ripping noise.