Charming Pet Tennis Heads Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This cute toy cow makes a great addition to your dog’s playtime.
- Features a hidden tennis ball in the head, making it easy and fun to throw and catch.
- A huge squeaker provides excitement and interest while your pal plays.
- Made out of thick-pile corduroy for extra durability.
- Great for pups who adore a good game of fetch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hedgehog Dog Toy, Medium$6.38Chewy Price
- Vanderpump Pets Slipper Plush Dog Toy, Mini$16.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Boar BarkBone Porkchop Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, XLarge$13.90Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Fox$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Skunk$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Bunny$21.32Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealHuggleHounds Rainbow Durable Plush Corduroy Knotties Squeaky Dog Toy, Unicorn, Large$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Baseball Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws SportsBallz Football Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Otterly Pets 4" Ball & 23" Three Knot Handled Dog Rope Toys, 3 count$14.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My dog is a super chewer. Extremely rough on every toy. Most toys I have to throw away within 5 minutes of buying. There’s something about this toy... I can’t place it. Maybe the material of the actual toy? I’m unsure but these charming pet toys with this material last us the longest. While I will admit, the ears and tail are the first to go...it in no way ruins the head/ body. This and the longidudes from charming pet are the only toys that we can keep alive for longer than two months!
Tough to Destroy This Dog Toy!!
I have big dogs who are on a mission to have a good time and that means trying to destroy their toys in the process which includes some pretty rough tug-of-wars (cause they know mom will buy them more if they break their toys) I highly recommend this toy as my dogs love it. They have had this toy for months and have given it their all to destroy it. The toy still looks great minus a horn and one ear. It also washes up really well. I just purchase two more Cow toys for birthday gifts for my friends dogs. Yes, they are that good!
worth the try!!
do not know why the reviews are so low. this is a literal 3 in 1 toy! a lighter pull toy, a chewy/squeaker, and has a ball. my german shepherd loves balls and squeakers. finally found a squeaky ball that also is a plush. she literally loves it. please get it just for the 3 in 1. currently getting an earful of squeaks haha
She loves it.
A definite go to toy. She finds it daily and loves to bring it to me to play with her.
Love this toy
My dog is a senior dog but loves to chase this toy
Sturdy toy for chewing
This has held up for over a month with moderate interest from the dog. She continues to seek it out of her toy bin.
Just received today and Already has a rip in ears. Like it wasn’t made well