Checkup UTI Detection for Pets Urine Testing for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This non-invasive, stress-free pee test can help detect urinary tract infections (UTIs) in your pet.
- If your furbaby is prone to UTIs, this preliminary dip test strip can help you monitor her health between regular vet visits.
- Get easy-to-read results in 30 seconds.
- Includes 50 urine dip test strips per container.
- Paw-fect for cats and dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Checkup Kidney Condition for Pets Urine Testing for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Checkup At Home Wellness Urine Testing for Dogs$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Blood Sugar GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Diabetes Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Bladder Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 9.5-oz jar$17.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$42.95Chewy Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products UroMAXX Urinary, Kidney & Bladder Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz bottle$28.85Chewy Price$34.88List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Since my dog is diabetic, checking for UTI is a must. These strips are perfect for keeping a check on her.
These work great! Misleading test results tho
I decided to purchase these strips because my dog gets UTI’s and recently needed surgery to remove bladder stones. I learned that UTI’s contribute to bladder stone formation and that a high ph in the urine will typically point to a UTI. I admit that I should be testing more frequently but so far I have found these strips pretty easy to use. It should be stated that a normal ph for dogs is between 5 and 7. The indications on the product tube for testing a normal ph state that your dog has an infection if it’s anything above 5. This is very misleading and will certainly send any pet parent into a panic leading to possibly unnecessary vet visits. If your test results reflect a ph under 8, you are most likely fine.
Urine testing strips for dogs
Urine testing strips for dogs. This worked well for me I’m a medical tech and I wanted to eliminate the possibility of having a UTI and my dog so I could focus on other things that might be
Well I guess it is my own fault
6yo S/F Siberian husky was peeing in the house, peeing a lot, and licking herself. Ran urinalysis and labwork at the vet and nothing unusual except a high pH (8). I read the questions and saw a picture of specific results indicating number for pH... like a specific number assigned. We use tubes at work (I work for the vet) and it is one strip that does way more tests than these but I guess that's why I assumed it would have a specific number assigned, especially with the numbers listed in the questions and answers on here. This tube just has positive and negative... I have no idea what the actual pH is and can't really compare it to the sigma strips we use at work. I guess I'll just keep an eye on her and hope the antibiotics for her skin infection (ew) down there worked.
Great idea if it works right. Our little guy has kidney disease and prone to UTIs. Got the strips and it showed he had one. Of to the vet we went. $130 later, their urine culture test showed NOTHING. Good news for our furbaby. Not for my walllet.