Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce stress and tension and curb behaviors like excessive barking or hyperactivity during anxiety-inducing situations like car rides, meeting new pets, or thunderstorms.
- Works to increase serotonin in the brain through the delivery of thiamine and l-tryptophane.
- Contains both ginger and chamomile to help ease upset stomachs or indigestion.
- Formulated with melatonin to help promote rest and relaxation.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$18.22Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.31Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet MD Calming Hemp Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$37.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.62Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPawfy Calming Turkey Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Vibeful Calming Melatonin Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.83List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 50 mg, Passion Flower: 50 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 100 mg, Ginger 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile (Flower) Extract 13.4 mg, Thiamine HCl 13.4 mg, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract 10 mg...||Proprietary Herbal Blend Including Plants Such As Valerian Root, Mulungu, And Chamomile....||L-Theanine, Magnesium, Calcium|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Digestive Health, Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Unflavored||Turkey, Poultry||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Helps keep the barking down
Milo likes to lay near our front door. Only problem with that is the front door is made of frosted glass. Every time a car appears to be parking in front of the house or someone is standing on the street in front of the house or something gets knocked over by the wind, Milo goes crazy with his barking. We appreciate his alertness and wanting to let us know that someone is nearby, but the barking fits are lasting longer and longer. I started researching on solutions, calming clips, CBD oils, Hemp treats, bark collars…there was so much out there. Since we’ve had luck with the Omega skin and coat supplements, we thought we’d give these a try. So far things have eased up. He gets his 6 chews in the morning and for the rest of the day he isn’t hypersensitive to every single thing outside.
Helps Calm My Dog’s Anxiety
My 3 dogs seem to be afraid of many things. My Golden especially has anxiety - he is afraid of the jets flying overhead (we live near an Air Force base), he is afraid of fireworks and loud noises. We watch the weather for thunderstorms to help him find a “safe” place. We have prescription medications to calm him but they leave him very disoriented and drowsy for over 12 hours. These Chew and Heal anxiety pills have a good dose of melatonin to provide him with a more gentle drowsiness. Since they are flavored with brewers yeast, the dogs all think they are yummy. It might seem like a small thing but these take the edge off my dog’s anxiety and he’s seems not only calmer, but happier.
Good option for mild anxiety relief!
My small dog has anxiety when traveling and in new environments. I purchased this chew to help reduce some of her nervousness and help make trips less stressful. This is a good quality chew that can help with reducing anxiety. I found it works better when given daily instead of only as needed. This is not a prescription strength medication but it does help to “knock the edge off” and make my dog less anxious!
Worth every penny!
I have a very high strung and anxiety ridden 12 year old dog. Since Covid he became used to someone always being around. Now when we leave the house he stirs and shakes in his crate. I bought this and it works wonders. He likes it and it’s pretty quick acting. It does not zonk him out. Delivers just the right amount of calm.
Great for nervous dogs
I have a senior dog that is afraid of storms and wind. I have tried every calming treat on the planet. Some work ok but most dont. So far these treats are working well. Weve had a round of storms here and my baby isnt panicking or losing her mind like she usually would be. I definitely will purchase these again.
My 2 year old dog loves these! Every time we give it to her she takes it without a problem. It helps her relax. We have seen a huge difference with her anxiety and stress. She's more focused. We can give him up to 4 a day but we normally just stick to one at night. Normally the supplement starts to work within an hour. She also has really bad separation anxiety and we normally give her one if we are out for more than a couple hours. Car rides with her have become a joy. She would try to get up front with us and now she settles in the back and looks out the window. Love this product, it really does work great.
I was slightly hesitant to buy these given the reviews but glad I gave the product a chance. My dog had no problem eating them, and it definitely made him less jittery. I would definitely recommend it for mild stressors because obviously it's not a sedative like benadryl or Xanax, but it does help for mild situations that don't call for that aggressive of medicating. Will definitely purchase again in the future once we finish the bottle.
Helps for sure
My doggy has always had anxiety and stress particularly when she's left alone. We have been trying this for about two weeks now and I am seeing a difference! When I get home she's more calm and not so frantic, she seems rested and she even eats and drinks when I'm gone. Usually she's too stressed. Definitely happy with the results and recommend.
Helps with our dog anxiety
Got this try help with our dog anxiety when hubby out of his site but still close. He bark till he comes back to him. This helps and doesn't bark. Stay calm and watches for him come back to where he at. We us 2 treats where he weighs 40 pounds.
Helped with my dog's reactivity
Not only does my dog love to eat these, they also help curb his reactive behavior. I have a blue heeler I have been training, and he is very reactive yo people. He would bark and lunge at the slightest movements of others, but after giving these treats for several days, he is no longer lunging. So glad to have found something that helps.