Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to provide your elderly dog with the vitamins and minerals needed to support joint and cartilage health.
- Contains glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to help reduce pain and inflammation, improve mobility and increase joint lubrication.
- Formulated with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to help reduce hip and joint pain, while promoting overall health.
- Offers calcium, vitamins C and E, and yucca to help alleviate pain, promote bone health and supply antioxidants.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.46Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.64Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$11.87Chewy Price$49.99List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.79Chewy Price$27.35Autoship Price
- DealAmazing Nutritionals Turmeric Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Pet MD Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric, & Yucca - Delicious Bacon Flavored Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$20.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nutri-Vet Joint Health DS Plus MSM Maximum Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chew + Heal Hip & Joint Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL: 500mg; MSM: 200mg; Organic Turmeric: 150mg; Chondroitin: 100mg; Green Lipped Mussel: 75mg; Vitamin C: 50mg; Vitamin E: 50mg; Yucca: 25mg; BioPerine: 5mg, Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin...||Glucosamine HCI, Purfor MSM Flake, Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine)...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Cheese, Bacon, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. My dog is eleven years old and is a shih tzu mix roughly fifteen pounds. According to the label he is supposed to get two treats daily for being under thirty pounds. Since he is half that size I started with only giving him one a day and built up to two a day. He really enjoys them and acts like they are a treat so it is very easy to give them to him. I only give my dogs products made in the USA or Canada so I was glad these are made in the USA. The ingredients are not any chemicals and I can pronounce them all. He seems to be more chipper and agile after giving him these for a while so that makes me feel so much better with him getting older that he feels as best he can.
Great for the price, but make it tastier
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. My two dogs didn't really like it. They're both shitzus. I had to wrap them with some cooked chicken or give them a treat just to take one. They spit it out the first time I gave it to them without the extra treat. I do however like that there was no smell once I opened the bottle. They're both 12 years old and their age is catching up to them. One of them does have arthritis, I noticed that after taking a couple of them, even if she doesn't like them, she moves a bit more easily, she no longer waddles or scratches the couch to get on. She trots and jumps. However, I would suggest to get a tastier version, I do find it bothersome trying to get her to take it sometimes . I do think it's a great value for the price if your pet takes one or two a day though.
Hope for the Aging
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to try this product in my aging dog. He has been struggling with his hips lately. He is extremely leery of any tricks in attempt to give him a product to help with this issue. First out of the package the chews are the same texture as any of the training treats we purchase. They do not smell like a medicine. He is a bigger dog so I gave him the amount set for dosing and thankfully I was able to also give to his younger sibling to prove they are a treat. She ate them with no hesitation. He is taking his time deciding if he wants to. I think if he decides he will eat them we will purchase them again. I like that the package isn't overwhelming with unnecessary information so I was able to quickly find the dosing information and see that my younger dog could also eat them.
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to purchase and try out this product for my dog Tucker. Tucker is 13 years old and has really bad arthritis in his hips. I was hoping that he would take to these treats without much difficulty and I'm happy to say that he really enjoys them! This is a really great product and I can already see a difference in his ability to move and he seems to be in less pain now that he receives these treats on a regular basis. I highly recommend this product to anybody who has a dog that suffers from hip and joint pain!
Helps my 11 year old shiv-tzu
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I like using these supplements as a treat for when my senior dogs goes out. He is under the 30 pounds threshold so he is supposed to get 2 a day according to the instructions. I have other products from this company and I am impressed with all of them so far. I can read all the ingredients so that makes me feel better about the product quality. My dog is old and has knee and hip problems. I like this will help strength them but also has pain relief in them. He likes the taste of them too!
Helped my dog but
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. I have two dogs, one of my dogs does not like the chews, he puts them in his mouth and drops it and walks away. He's not by any means a picky eater. The other one eats them whole. The chews smell like Cliff bars. I like the concept of the chews, but for my one 78 lb dog I have to give him 7-8 chews. This means this containers is a 2 week supply. I have, however, noticed since I started giving my one dog the chews, he seems to get up a little faster with no lag.
Definitely try them
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. We have a senior German Shepard. It's not a big secret that these poor babes deal with hip and joint issues and especially when they get older. We've tried many different things to help with her pain so we gave her some of these as soon as they were delivered. We all know dogs can be a pain in the butt when taking pills or any supplements but she gulped these right down just like regular treats.
Our dog loves them!
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. Our dog loves these Hip & Joint chews. Ellie has been slowing down due to some joint issues and these seems to work well, she also loves the taste. I would highly recommend them.
Dogs liked them
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. My dogs like these and will eat them as treats. They seem to have good ingredients. I like that it has glucosamine, fish oil, and salmon oil.
Dogs didnt like the taste
I received product reimbursement in exchange for my honest review. Sadly, my dogs would not eat these. They are very picky. I do love the idea of these and am sure they work! Just not for my doggos.