Chewsday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental Dog Dental Treats, 28 count, X-Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for cleaning teeth and freshening breath whenever your pal chews.
- These tasty chews are rawhide free for a healthy treating experience.
- Features innovative, textured nubbins and handle for increased grip.
- Made with digestible ingredients like potato starch, rice flour, vegetable glycerin, sweet potato flour, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Ideal for dogs of all sizes who love to chew and gnaw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- N-Bone Twistix Peanut & Carob Flavored Peanut Butter Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag, Count Varies$6.98Chewy Price$7.29List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- N-Bone Twistix Naturals Vanilla Mint Flavored Dental Dog Treats, Small$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dingo Dental Bones Small Dental Dog Treats, 6 count$12.36Chewy Price$20.79List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Fresh All Rover Breath Bones Grain-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 5 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Jinx Large Dental Dog Treats, 4 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Fish4Dogs Dental Sea Jerky Fish Strips Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag, Count Varies$5.41Chewy Price$7.00List Price$5.14Autoship Price
- ProDen PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion Flavored Mini Dental Bone Dog Treats, 20 count$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Fish4Dogs Dental Sea Jerky Fish Squares Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 4.06-oz bag, Count Varies$5.99Chewy Price$7.00List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$78.18Chewy Price$89.55List Price$74.27Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Small Dental Dog Treats, 75 count$53.19Chewy Price$74.25List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Pupford Dental Dog Dental Treats, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Get Naked Dental Health Grain-Free Vanilla Mint Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag, Count Varies$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||potato starch, rice flour, vegetable glycerin...||potato starch, rice flour, vegetable glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...|
|Special Diet||Natural||Natural||Natural, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||—||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
4 Paws up!
I received Chewsday Dental treats as a free sample, and my chihuahua seemed to enjoy them. I noticed the treats had a natural smell and looked high quality, and my dog had no stomach issues after eating them. But what does my opinion matter? I believe if my Pipsqueak could talk, he would give the treats two wags and a snap because he gets super excited if I ask him if he wants to "brush his teeth" and practically snatches the treat out of my hand and scampers away quickly to devour it. Overall well done, and I would repurchase these.
A New Brand To Add To Our Favorites
My boys loved the free sample of Chewsday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental treats they received to try. This was a new flavor for them, as cinnamon is something I rarely see in dog treats. I was unsure how they would react to it but they would have eaten the whole bag if I'd let them. They did make their breath smell cinnamony fresh too. The nubs help keep their teeth clean. I like that they are easily digestible. This is something that I will be buying them in the future.
Good value dental treat
I recently received a free sample bag of these Chewsday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental Dog treats to give my dogs to try and give my opinion about them. I felt that the size of the treats was just about right for my dogs to chew. I was very interested to see how my dogs would react to the cinnamon smell and flavor when given the treats. They didn’t seem to mind the strong cinnamon smell and gladly chewed the treats. Their teeth seem to receive an adequate cleaning from the treats overall as well. I would recommend these dental dog treats if looking for an easy cost effective dental treat for your dogs.
I can read the ingredients!!
I received free samples of Chewsday Daily Dental and Chew Braids for my dog to try. I was worried that the Chew Braids would be too much for her to handle as she is a small/medium dog. A Puggle in fact, but she made full work of them in no time. I personally enjoyed the fragrance of the dental snacks. Chloe definitely enjoyed them and she made quick work of the dental Chew and the Braids. I checked the ingredients and I was able to pronounce and read them all which was fantastic!
Great for Larger Dogs
I received a free sample of these dental treats to try with my dog and then review. The resealable packaging is a plus--makes it easy to store. The design of the treat is interesting with different textures across the treat. I had to cut this product into several pieces because the calorie count (54) is too high for my dog--her total intake for the day is less than 175 calories. I gave her the piece as a reward and she spit it out. The piece stayed on the floor for over 4 hours before she ate it and the next day she refused it...she gives it one star and I added one for packaging and design.
AJ's reaction said it all...
I enjoyed the opportunity to try Chewy's Chewday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental Treats in exchange for my honest feedback about my dog 's reaction to the treats. The treats had a pleasant cinnamon smell and were a perfect size for my 42 lb dog AJ. Whenever I offered AJ the treats, he immediately took it and chewed/ate it until gone. That says it all. After about a week I did smell a bit of cinnamon on AJ's breath too. I plan to add a bag on my next auto-ship order to continue my trial. Not something I would have usually tried, but overall I give them two thumbs up.
Treats to get your doggo excited
I received this free sample in exchange for writing this review. However, I'm not mad at all as the reaction I got from my dog the first time I opened the package was incredible. My dog is around 9 yrs old and when I opened it, she came in acting like a puppy. She was so excited and started jumping up like I haven't seen her do in years. Even after the first time I gave it to her, she was eager to eat them every time I gave them to her. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new treat to give their dog.
great new item
I received this free sample and was looking forward to trying them out on my dog. He is one of those guys that pretends he doesn't like something and then devours it. This treat was no different, he smelled it (prob because he has never had cinnamon before), looked at me with "the look" and then promptly picked it up and went to town on it! He tends to have separation anxiety so I always look for treats that will keep him busy when we are leaving the house. This treat did the trick! Will definitely buy again!
Awesome Dental Chew
I received a free sample of Chewsday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental Dog Treats in exchange for agreeing to write a review. My dog really enjoyed the chews. He is 16 years old and only has a few teeth left, but everyday he tried his best to chew this product because he loved the taste. I've never seen him try so hard to eat something. In addition, his breath smelled so much better after chewing. This is a product that I recommend if your dog has really bad breath or you would like to give your dog a treat!
Chewsday Cinnamon Dental Treats
I received a free sample of Chewsday Cinnamon Clean Daily Dental Dog Treats. They had a great cinnamon scent as soon as I opened the bag. Overall my dog really enjoyed the flavor and the treat itself. He chewed on it for a while, played with it and it helped his breath with its sweet cinnamon smell. Overall it was a pretty good product that my dog enjoyed. I would probably recommend to others and purchase it in the future.