CHI Cleansing Cat Wipes
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Purified Water, Humectant, Aloe Vera Juice...||Purified Water, Sucrose-derived Cleansers, Meadowfoam Seed Oil...||DI UV Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract)...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Dander|
About This Item
- Cleansing Wipes are great in between baths to get rid of dirt.
- Eliminates and neutralizes odors without drying out the skin.
- Ideal for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- Paraben free and safe for use on your cat.
- pH balanced for optimal skin and coat care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealSafari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- DealCHI Small Nail Cat Clippers$4.99Chewy Price
- DealPurrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Clear$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealSoft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Blue$7.90Chewy Price$18.95List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$11.15Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Large$9.72Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealKitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, X-Small, White with Pink Tips & Clear with Pink Glitter$8.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealBurt's Bees Kitten Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealBio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.25Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.59Autoship Price
- DealSoft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- DealConairPROPET Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
CHI cleansing wipes
Our little fussy girl loves these cloths. They do a great job on her fur and she seems to like the way they feel when using them on her. She's pretty fussy so anything she tends to lime is good stuff!!! As always your service is just THE GREATEST as our your products, people, website and customer service people. Love y'all!!!
Soothing and Calming
My kitten gets nightly injections to treat FIP and they burn. Afterwards I wipe her skin and coat with one of these and she purrs all over again. She has started to enjoy being wiped with them anytime now! Great product.
First time I used these wipes and my cat loves them; she wouldn't stand or sit still for any wipes before, but just loves these.
Used a few, container was busted up/open
Ghos' finally got his Chewy box but his gift got busted up and dry. I was able to use a few whips but the rest and to be tossed. I wasn't able to snap a picture because during my frustration I tossed the cracked container away.
Miserable package design
I had to break 2 of the “star shaped openings” (where the wipes pull through) in order to remove the top-no other way to remove the top-to remove the foil cover. Pull the wipes out from the center and replace the top on the container. With the 2 star shapes missing it is easy to extract the wipes. The wipes are really nice.
This product scared my cats away with the odor. It is definitely not fragrance free and smells like baby wipes. I threw the whole thing out - total waste of money. Don't buy it. Another "Made in China" bad product. I tried to buy the GNC grooming wipes for cats which they love but it's no longer available. Chewy should discontinue this product as it is deceptively labeled.
My cat loves it!
CHI Cleaning Wipes do have a slight odor, but not offensive. My cat actually will sit still and let me wipe him down, and starts to purr!! It has helped my allergies tremendously too.
Not too wet. Mild and pleasant fragrance. My cat enjoys being wiped with these as if he was cleaning himself.
Love these wipes
These wipes have no odor , at least it is light , not heavy or too fragrant. I can use them all over my cat’s body and not have to wipe it off or keep it away from their eye area , which is what I mainly use it for . They are not just for ears and eyes , but anywhere on the body . They are sold at a great price too at Chewy. Com . Plus I love the container, it is not just plastic bag like material, which I usually tear , so they can last longer in this container.