CHI Double Sided Ball Tip Pin & Bristle Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-in-1 brush combines to gives your dog a total grooming experience.
- Nylon tips of the pin side remove tangles under the coat.
- Bristles help clear out loose hair while keeping top coat brushed.
- Ergonomic grip makes holding onto brush easy.
- Ionic Technology helps reduce static electricity in hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.58Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Long Pins$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Color Swirl$84.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$8.21Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetWell Massaging Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$13.66Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Dog Paw & Face Brush$7.00Chewy Price
- Pet Life Knuckler Handheld Travel Flexible Grooming Dog & Cat Rake Comb, Green$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Katziela Silicone Dog Grooming Glove, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Wood||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
only lasted a week
I bought this for my grooming salon. The whole pin brush part of the comb FELL OUT. Clearly poor manufacturing.
Loves being brushed now
I went through my fair share of brushes to find one that wouldn't pull too hard and that he wouldn't mind getting brushed. This one is great, he doesn't bite at it and actually seems to enjoy it somewhat or at least tolerate it. And it does a good job, Charlie is a border collie so he doesn't shed excessively so this is perfect. I have a different one for getting all the excess fur out. He doesn't like that one as much but at least that works.
Should have read the reviews
I should have read the reviews. This brush fell apart in the first 45 seconds(including the time it took to take the packaging off and walkout the back door). The black rubber portion that holds the pins popped out after a few strokes.
The Handle Fell Off
The first time we used the brush the handle fell off. Our dog liked liked the brushing. Why does the handle fall off so easily?
Awesome for our mini goldendoodle
Im surprised by the low ratings. Our mini goldendoodle actually doesn’t mind being brushed by this at all! It keeps his coat looking fluffy and tangle free! Chi is a great brand (I use their products myself) and I think it’s worth the extra dollar or two for a good hair brush. Our handle is in tact and sturdy and I don’t anticipate it will break anytime soon.
Came apart with first use
Would not buy this product. Pin brush pulled apart with first use. Wish I had read reviews before purchasing.
The handle pulled off as I tried to get the brush out of the packaging. Glued it back on. The pin pad came off the first stoke through my Newfies back hair. Glued it back on. I should be paid for proper assembly. Don't know where it's made but we need to stop buying products from that country.
handle broke first time of use
First 3 strokes handle came off. I thought I would give it a try even with the bad reviews. It’s true don’t waste your time.
The first brush I received had the bristle side disengage from the brush the first time I used it. Chewy (good for them) sent me another but the same thing happened. This brush has a design flaw and the bristle side does not work. DON'T BUY IT!
This brush is really nice! I got it for my 9 week old Miniature schnauzer and Yorkie mix puppy. It is great with his type of fur. I do not like the ones that look like needles because my parents have used those in the past and we have found that they sometimes poke them and even stick them and come out. I like that this has two different sides and the handle gives you a good grip