CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with keratin amino acids to protect your furry friend’s hair.
- Provides necessary moisture while leaving coat soft and shiny.
- Contains no paraben for a safe spray to use on your pet.
- Ideal for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- Ionic technology used to seal the hair cuticle, reduce frizz and leave behind a silky, smooth coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CHI Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- CHI Detangling Finishing Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Conditioner$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- CHI Deep Moisture Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal, Sweet Basil & Turmeric Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.74Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- CHI Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 6-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$80.90Chewy Price$89.90List Price$76.86Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Water & Glycerin Silk & Keratin Proteins Araleaceae (Ginseng) & Rosa Robigiosa (Rose Hips) Coco Betaiine Amodimethicone Araleaceae Vitamins (A, D, E) Botanical Essence infused with Sweet Pea....||N/A||Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Silk Amino Acids...||Lanolin, Lavender Oil, Cetyl Oil, Water Based Silicon|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
This is a great product and I’m so glad that I tried it for my Corso. She gets super dry skin/coat during the cold months and it can be hard to manage. This product smells nice and doesn’t leave a greasy layer. It seems to absorb really well and moisturizes instantly. Really glad that I tried it.
It smells so good! I only use it after bath time for my dog. I learned that you can’t spray it directly on your dog since it does come out almost like a lotion. You have to use your hands to apply to your dogs coat. It leaves my dogs hair so soft after her baths.
I dont notice a difference
Used this a few times but haven't noticed any difference in their coats or smell. Make sure to shake it well before every use or the consistency will be too thick or too watery. If you leave a clump in your dogs coat it will harden the fur so make sure to rub it in well. It smells pretty nice but the scent does not linger at all. Might be because of my stinky dogs and their double coats, but others seem to love it, so its worth a try.
If you like Sticky, get this!
I bought this to help tame my Goldendoodle's frizzy fur. Hoping it would smooth it out somehow. Not only did it not work, but it left her coat feeling sticky.
the only spray that gets knots out of goldendoodle
The product smells good and helps us to comb through knots. It also cuts down on allergen dander. Excellent product for doodles and poodles and other medium to long curly hair dogs.
Love it except for the bottle
Love everything about it. It smells lovely. It makes my dog velvety and my own hands soft. It would be 5 stars except for the bottle. Ditch it. It sprays the conditioner in a squirt vs a spray making it very hard to rub in evenly. It also broke the first time I dropped the bottle. It wouldn't spray anymore. I used a hair salon spray bottle that cost $3. It's all good. I do spray it into my hand first to more evenly distribute it through my dog's hair.
I have a 2.5 yr old rough coat Saint Bernard and this leave-in conditioner is a must have! It leaves her coat looking healthy and shiny as well as feeling silky smooth. It smalls amazing as well!
Doesn't spray evenly - somewhat thick
Doesn't spray evenly - somewhat thick I was looking forward to using this product, but the spray comes out uneven, with a big blob each time. Frustrating: I would return it if I could.
A summertime must
This CHI Conditioner and Moisturizer really helps moisturize the coat and skin.
It works really well, smells good, I would definitely recommend this product.