CHI Self Cleaning & Pivoting Slicker Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pivoting head gets to hard-to-reach places on your cat.
- Makes grooming easy for pets with loose fur.
- Massages your furry friend while you brush her.
- Push button on the back of the brush to release hair.
- Ionic Technology helps reduce static electricity in hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ConairPRO Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small$7.94Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- ConairPRO Cat Nail Clippers, X-Small$5.99Chewy Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$19.87Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Safari Complete Cat Brush$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Painful & stiff brush
Brush hurts my cats. They run away from it. This is not a safe brush for any pet.The button & bristles is way too hard & the part that suppose to push the hair out barely moves. Awful, useless & expensive brush.
Awkward and stiff...
Very disappointed in this brush for a few obvious reasons. 1) the release button is absurdly stiff 2) once I risked injuring my thumb pressing on the button, the plate does not rise evenly over the pins so the caught hair is difficult to remove 3) the flexible head does angle as you brush over the cat's contour BUT it clicks with an awkward flick and loud noise, startling my cats to run off LOL... Well, I got what I paid for, it was on sale.
Self cleaning brush
Love it! So easy to clean out, and the cats love it too.
Not worth the money
Very disappointed with this brush.. it has a small head. The pivot which I thought would help, really doesn't do anything. The actual brush part, is just hard metal, so u have to be gentle, so as not to hurt your animal.
Doesn't do the job
The brush head is much too small - took twice as long to finish my smallest cat.