ChickenGuard Combi Extreme Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Classic Door Kit
About This Item
- The durable secure Classic Door opens and closes smoothly.
- Automatic Door Opener features a door lifting capability of 4 kg/8 lb.
- The door is fully automated to give you peace of mind, flexibility and freedom.
- LCD display makes the automated door easy to operate.
- Automated door opener is powered by 4 included batteries or USB cable (not included).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener$159.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$209.99Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- Ware Little Hen Big Red Barn Chicken Coop$508.03Chewy Price$753.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Bird Travel Carrier$139.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Roll Or Swing Bird Toy, Small$14.10Chewy Price
- Living World Junglewood 2-Step Bird Rope Ladder$6.49Chewy Price
- Bird Life Cockatiel Bird Swing, Assorted Colors, 7-in$8.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Braided Rope Bird Swing, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Metal Parrot Cage with Playtop, White$189.99Chewy Price
- ChickenGuard Extreme Automated Chicken Coop Door Opener$191.06Chewy Price$249.00List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand Flight Bird Cage$295.03Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand & Playtop Flight Bird Cage$285.14Chewy Price$414.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not so great
So, we bought this to make it easier to have the coop open and close on its own. We have had it installed about 2 months and have had more bad days then good. Had to already change the batteries and at least once per week we have to go manual re-calibrate and open or close the door. Was supposed to make things easier and not sure that is really happening.
glad I purchased
While not totally maintenance free, this gadget has been great and worked well for three+ years. Has required a new set of batteries twice a year and a little squirt of lubrication perhaps twice; has let me sleep in and do other things at dusk so that my chickens are protected and not cooped up while I sleep. Great product. I have recommended to two others who also are satisfied.
Ours failed a few times
We bought two and within 6 months one of the computer boards failed. ChickenGuard sent a new board worked fine until temperatures fell below 20F. The alkaline batteries don’t work well in cold temperatures we ended up just plugging it in and they worked fine. A year later one of the gears failed so now we’re down to having only one. I don’t understand how something so simple as a small rotary motor pulling a string can cost $ so expensive and then break within a year.
We have 2 automatic coop doors. Our first one (Brinsea) is going on 2.5 years and have had no issues even when the temps were 20 below zero. This one however has stopped working only after 4 months and uses batteries like crazy. We have had to change them out twice already. $250.00 for 4 months of use is horrible. I definitely do not recommend this product!!