ChickenGuard Combi Standard Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Classic Door Kit
About This Item
- The durable Classic Door is built to reduce snagging when you open the coop door.
- Automatic Door Opener features a door lifting capability of 1 kg/2.2 lb.
- The door is fully automated to give you peace of mind, flexibility and freedom.
- LCD display makes the door easy to operate.
- Automated door opener is powered by 4 included batteries or USB cable (not included).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZingz & Thingz Victorian Bird House$25.88Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealSheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Aqua, Small$11.29Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pet Products Portable Bird Stand, Green, Small$26.91Chewy Price
- DealBird Houses by Mark Chateau Wren Bird House, Lavender$27.39Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealZingz & Thingz Moss-Edged Bird House$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealLiving World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, X-Small$7.00Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealA&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage & Removable Stand, White$141.75Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealPrevue Pet Products Good Night Bird Cage Cover, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Perch Heated Bird Perch Gray, Large$49.15Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealBird Houses by Mark Cedar Wren Bird House$24.25Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealPolly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch, Small$10.82Chewy Price$12.02List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Stopped working after 5 months
Stopped working after 5 months. The display is completely dead.
Awesome Chicken Door
I've actually had this for several years now. I LOVE IT!!! I will never go back. I did try a solar one for a while and it was hit and miss. This one is almost totally full proof. Yes the batteries will run down in cold weather so you do have to check it occasionally, but it's sooooo nice not having to worry about them anymore. Opens and shuts like clockwork everyday!!!!! Actual times we have had to mess with it meaning change batteries, re-set it over the last 3 years probably change batteries 2 times a year and change the closing and opening with daylight savings time. (2 times a year) It's awesome!!!!!