Chilly Dog Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater
About This Item
- Hand-knit by Andean artisans with 100% natural, non-allergenic, organic wool sourced from small farms with Fair Trade guidelines.
- Uses only natural dyes from plants and fruits, with no harsh chemicals, artificial colors or plastics.
- Helps keep your dog or cat warm while staying breathable and stylish with dapper, high fashion-inspired design.
- Durable, naturally dirt-resistant and completely renewable so it’s easy on the environment.
- Available in different sizes and styles so you can find the perfect one for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Light Pink, Medium$12.46Chewy Price$14.10List Price
- Frisco Leopard Print Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, XXX-Large$15.64Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, X-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Knit Dog & Cat Hoodie, Heather Red, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Snowflake Dog & Cat Chenille-Blend Sweater, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco I'd Melt For You Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Moose Fair Isle Dog & Cat Sweater, Navy, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Red Nordic Wool Dog Sweater, 3X-Large$31.59Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Sequined Dog & Cat Hoodie, Pink, Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Jolly Snowman Dog & Cat Faux Cardigan Sweater, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Blue Striped Pocket Bear Dog Sweater, Small$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
219 Customer Reviews
did not fit Great Dane
I LOVE this sweater. I just got it it looks super handsome on my Great Dane but it’s too tight around the chest. It fit lengthwise and everything else but Could barely get it on :( I would totally recommend it otherwise. I got the 3xl he’s 145 lbs
So darn cute
Perfect for the the chilly days. The sweater is so cute on my little Pretzel.
recommended by 2 out 3 cats
I bought these on a whim to see if my cats like them for a change. Well, my sisters cat (an older calico/tortie) just sniffed them but wouldn’t try them. My 2 tabby boys LOVE them. They begged for more but I stopped at 2 each so they don’t get sick of them. I will be mixing these up with their other treats for a bit of fun for them.
LOUIE BOY IS OBSESSED
My cat loves these. Pretty sure he would just eat these as his sole source of food if I let him. He begs for them everyday. I have them on auto-ship bc we can’t go without.
Cute but Poor Quality
This sweater is adorable & fits well, but I washed it once (didn’t dry it) and it doesn’t look great now. It also rips easily… already has 2 holes in it after being worn twice. I don’t think the price is reflective of the quality. It is a little difficult to get on, but my dog lets me do anything to him so we are able to maneuver his legs into it. If you’re dog doesn’t sit still I wouldn’t recommend this as it does take some time to get on. Photo attached to show it is cute & fits my 87lb Daniff well!! We got a 3XL.
Neck opening way too small...
I'm so disappointed in this sweater. I bought a size x-small in February of 2021 when my Chihuahua puppy was smaller thinking he'd be able to wear it this Fall/Winter after he grew into it. Now after trying to put it on him, it appears it was made wrong. The neck opening is so small that I can't get his head through it, and he only weighs 6 pounds. It's supposed to fit a dog up to 10 pounds so I didn't see how I could lose. The body of the sweater actually does look big enough to accommodate a bigger dog, but the head opening is just way too small. It's too bad because otherwise it's a really nice sweater.
Warm, Thick and Fits
Love this sweater. it fits the Boxer chest and is actually long enough as well.
Very pretty sweater.. One of the sleeve holes was already unraveling when I first put it on my girl...After wearing for a few hours most of the side seam came undone. As one who knits and crochets, I found the seam work of poor quality. Hoping this was an isolated incidence.
It's a really cute, nicely made sweater, especially for the price!! Can't wait to see it on our sweet girl!! Purchase was super easy and arrived very timely! Happy customer!!
Adorable warm sweater
Cooper does not like the cold and he loves his new sweater to keep him warm. Great design , well made , 100 % wool turtleneck sweater. We LOVE it !