Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your dog warm and stylish at the same time.
- Made from 100% natural and organic fair-trade wool sourced from small Andean farms.
- Uses all-natural dyes made from plants and fruits, with no artificial colors, chemicals or plastics.
- Durable, dirt-resistant and breathable.
- Available in 8 sizes from 2X-small to 3X-large, so it should be easy to find a good fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Fur Dog & Cat Hoodie, Gold Dotted, X-Small$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Knit Dog & Cat Sweater with 60% Recycled Content, X-Small$7.16Chewy Price$11.94List Price
- Hotel Doggy Shawl Collar Dog Sweater, Charcoal Mix, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Boyfriend Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Large$27.93Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Dog & Cat Soft Chenille Sweater, Medium, Pink$11.89Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- GF Pet Alpine Dog Sweater, Grey Mix, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Striped Dog & Cat Hoodie, Medium$11.84Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Light Pink, X-Large$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Leopard Print Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool||Wool||Wool, Natural Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Pattern||Stripes||Fair Isle||Fair Isle||Fair Isle||Holiday|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Too wide for the average dog
I loved the colors and warmth potential of this sweater, but the cut will only fit a dog with a very wide chest. The knit area between the two front legs is too wide, and the turtleneck part of the sweater is too low. I had to cut part of the area between the legs because the material there was causing rub spots and affecting my dog's mobility. (35 pound mixed-breed dog, size large.) Steer clear of this unless you have a bulldog!
Sizing is off
So I love it I really do it is thick for my babies but the sizes are off. I have 4 cockers 3 wear a large and one wears a med. This one was for my boys both large. The sizes are off because enough though it looked ok when I first got them on after some wear they stretched and became way to big and of course I have to deal with it because they have been used. So if you do but this go down a size and after some time of them wearing it, it will be just right.
Very rough and itchy
It's partially my fault for not reading the entire 100% organic wool part, but lord is this thing rough. My dog did not like the sensation, I didn't like it either. We both also did not like the smell on it, some sort of sickly sweet rotten smell I can't place. Went straight back in it's bag. Got an XXL for my lab, everything was going well trying to get him in it- until it came time to put his 2nd leg in. Armholes are TIGHT. There is no stretch or give to get his arms both through without snapping one. Even if it had fit him, it would be going back because neither of us would ever want to wear this.
But the front legs are too tight & restrict her movement. It might fit a smaller dog better. Our Basenji weighs 50 pounds and I ordered an XXL so it would cover her whole back to her tail.
This sweater is lovely, but sizing is weird. The picture of the Corgi wearing it is a good example of how the medium is shaped/sized. Big chest circumference and very short from collar to tail.
Quality, Warmth and Style
Excellent quality along with style and fit. I ordered a medium for my 22 lb bichon frise and it was a perfect fit. It is the best sweater that I ever purchased.
Bought these for my doxie Buttercup and a friend of mine’s, Rex. They just looked precious in them and were perfect for the chilly winters we have up North.
This was really big for my dog. I would say to definitely size down.
Chewy is the best.. Wonderful sweaters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SOFT, WARM BUT NOT DURABLE
My 15 lb. mix loves this sweater. He wants it on all the time. It has not worn well. The stitching under one arm has completely unraveled, I stitched it back together but don't have high hopes for longevity. My dog, though small, plays with an 81 lb. dog and he is quite robust in his play so I'm not sure he has been an ideal candidate for this sweater. It is cute and have had many compliments.