Chilly Dog Navy & Red Striped Dog Sweater
About This Item
- Keeps your cat or dog warm and stylish at the same time.
- Made from 100% natural and organic fair-trade wool sourced from small Andean farms.
- Uses all-natural dyes made from plants and fruits, with no artificial colors, chemicals or plastics.
- Durable, dirt-resistant and breathable.
- Available in 8 sizes from 2X-small to 3X-large, so it should be easy to find a good fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Fur Dog & Cat Hoodie, Gold Dotted, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gradient Diamond Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Large$12.79Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, Red Plaid, XXX-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, Red Plaid, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pom Pom Bow Striped Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, X-Large$11.57Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Varsity Dog & Cat Sweatshirt, Small$5.20Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Snowflake Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bear Hooded Dog & Cat Sweater, XXX-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Life Full Body Warm Up Active Dog Hoodie, Blue, Medium$32.50Chewy Price
- DealPet Life Premium Stretch Active Dog Sleeveless Hoodie, Red, Small$18.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- DealFrisco Rebel Dog & Cat Hoodie, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
This sweater is awesome! If you’re on the fence because of the price, don’t let that hold you back. You get what you pay for- $10 sweaters won’t cut it. This one lasts. Oakley is 40-50 lbs. and ~27 inches long, has a little bit of a belly, so we got the XL and it fits perfectly. We had huge snow storms this year and it really did a great job protecting her belly and keeping her back dry. Also keeps her warm on cold walks. It feels a little scratchy to the touch for humans but it gets softer after use, and she doesn’t seem to mind. She lounges in it after walks and seems a little sad when we take it off. Definitely buy this one when it’s back in stock!!!
Loves his sweater
Not being used to wearing sweaters, my goldendoodle at first rejected wearing it, but after realizing how much warmer he is in the snow, he now wears the sweater all the time. It is a great fit, easy to put on and comfortable.
Handknit best quality
This is the best dog sweater I've ever come across in 12 years buying dog sweaters. This is the real thing. Real wool. Washes well. Wears well. And no shrinking. Fits codi perfectly. Use wool washing techniques. Air dry.
Finally found the one
My pitbull has a very wide chest so it's hard to find him sweaters that actually fit. But I found chilly dog brand sweaters are perfect! They do stretch and get itchy after a couple of days but honestly nobody should wear the same sweater for multiple days. All of the colors we have bought so far have been great!!
I ordered this sweater to go under one of of her coats She had a little trouble at first with a turtleneck but now she absolutely loves it. She's extra warm on cold days. Her name is Hannah a rescue. Going on 13 on June but acts like she's 3 years old. I love it nice and long to the tip of her tail. She's a Jack Russell ready for another day running in the snow
My fur baby looks good in his new sweater!
My Mini Aussiedoodle just got his first sweater as we have a cold snap coming up. It is easy to put on because it is a bit stretchy, it is soft and it is warm. It fits well and covers all the important areas for warmth. He is exactly 13 lbs. and I ordered a small. I am very pleased with the purchase.
XL Chilly Dog Sweater for my 50 lb pup
I love the style and feel of this doggie sweater and the fact that it's made from ethical wool at such a great price. Problem for me is that it got caught on something and the whole left arm unraveled and become unattached after just a couple wears. Also, for the shape of my dog, it mostly fits great except at the arms - the holes need to be bigger towards the chest to make it easier to slide them in and also for her to be able to walk w/o feeling like she's walking in a pencil skirt. I'm hoping I can get these things adjusted at a tailor but it will wind up costing me probably as much as the sweater itself.
Great sweater except it shrinks
This is a nice sweater that worked well for my dog the first time he wore it. Unfortunately, despite washing it on a delicate cycle and hanging it to dry, it shrank by half. It is not perfectly sized for a small dog.
Jack loves his new sweater! He’s a 3lb puppy and I’ve had a hard time finding something small enough. This sweater is perfect! I ordered two different chilly dog sweaters and decided to keep them both. They are great quality, heavy wool. It looks like a handmade sweater from grandma. Love that they have such a wide range of sizes- will definitely be buying for the other dogs too. Can’t recommend enough!!
This is a quality made sweater in both materials and knitting, a nice heavy layer for warmth. Fits very well, comfortable, and adds protection on those cold days. To top it off, it looks great on my dog, and honestly, he never fights me when I need to put it on him.