Choco Nose No-Drip Small Animal Water Bottle, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented leak-proof nozzle keeps the cage dry while letting your pet easily access clean, fresh water.
- Recommended for guinea pigs, ferrets, bunnies, hamsters and other small animals.
- Chew-proof nozzle is made to stand up to nibbling teeth with a small mouth-friendly 10mm diameter.
- BPA-free design comes with a bottle and can also fit regular soda bottles so you can recycle.
- Easily installs into any cage and you can adjust the height to fit your pet. Measures 7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 32-oz$6.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealKaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealLiving World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- DealChoco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$10.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealKaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealWare Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$10.33Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Rat, Mouse, Gerbil, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Hamster, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Ferret, Chinchilla, Hedgehog, Guinea Pig||Rat, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse, Rabbit|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Chew Resistant||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
335 Customer Reviews
Does not leak. Don't be like me, get this one first!
Back in the day hamster water bottles did as advertised, they watered hamsters. I went through 4 bottles trying to get one that didn't leak all of the water and flood the poor hamster's home, leaving him in a bath but no water to drink. This water bottle is perfect, after 5 months still no leaks, easy to clean and fill.
This bottle is definitely the most thought out water bottle on the market. The versatility of how you can hang it was worth every penny. The straw part was a little thicker than I thought it would be- I was nervous my Guinea pig would have a hard time getting it in his mouth but he took to it right away!
Does not drip
Now i dont have to worry about a sloppy mess of wet bedding and waste. I bought 2 of these (different sizes) my guinea pigs like it. Easy to mount.
While the bottles don’t leak they also don’t dispense water. I have refilled and set the bottles many times and checked the spout every time making sure it flows, but minutes later the flow stops. My guinea pigs can’t drink. I have tried two of these bottles and my pigs haven’t been able to drink at all from these. I don’t recommend it. Chewy sent a replacement that was faulty as well. I gave up and asked for a refund.
Definitely does not drip! Works great for our Guinea pigs! Love chewy!
Best water bottle
This is the only water bottle I've ever bought that doesn't leak! I've tried tons because my rats chew anything in sight so they chewed straight thru the plastic tube. I just wish it had a metal tube like every other water bottle lol.
Perfect for my piggy!
Perfect for my guinea pig! My little piggy needed a water bottle for his carrier. This bottle doesn't leak and attached fairly easy. It is perfect!
Works great for Shihtzu’s and smalll dogs!
Love this. Have one for both of my dogs. Keeps their beards clean and dry!!!
It's definitely good on leaks. Hard to attach securely to cage bars (slips through) and does get grimy inside (including bottom) despite frequent fills. Larger might be better.
Ewwwww I do not recommend.
I wash this thing out daily and for some reason the water ends up filthy and yellow. I’ve never had this issue with any other bottle, I also keep my gp cage very clean, so idk how this could be happening. I clean the bottle in the morning, and that water is yellow and filled with debris by lunch time.