Chromalux Power Sunshine High Power UVB Self-Ballasted Metal Halide Reptile Lamp, 150-watt
About This Item
- All-in-one reptile lamp.
- Provides up to 6 ft. of essential UVA and UVB rays.
- Bright, full-spectrum light with 4600 lumens.
- Self-ballasted design.
- Your reptile pal will love basking in the gentle heat!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$11.06Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$26.11Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.70Chewy Price$7.84List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 250-watt$15.99Chewy Price$24.70List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 50 Watts$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$49.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$64.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 100-watt$20.99Chewy Price$31.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Warning - No UVB
I have a 65 lb. Sulcata Tortoise whom requires UVB lighting. I ordered this bulb because I prefer the Self-Ballasated style. I use a Solarmeter UV Index Meter to check my bulbs. The measurement on this bulb was 0...indicating no UV benefit at all. This is very concerning as many reptile owners would not own an expensive meter and would assume since it was working their reptile would be getting the proper lighting required. As disappointed as I was with this product, I will also state the Chewy Customer Service folks were awesome. They reimbursed me without any hassles.
wish it was quite
I got this bulb after so many other bulbs not lasting long and blowing. I like the bulb it is a heavy think glass bulb but the one thing I noticed is that the bulb hums when it is on which can become annoying.