Chromalux Red Heat Infrared Day Heat Basking Reptile Lamp, 100-watt
About This Item
- Radiant infrared heat helps keep your BFF warm and comfy.
- Won’t disrupt your little buddy’s day and night cycles.
- Gentle, low light is ideal for nocturnal viewing.
- Average lamp life of 3500 hours.
- Your reptile pal will love to bask in the radiant heat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
do NOT purchase
Less than a week after I installed this bulb it shattered during use. The very smallest pieces made it through the mesh of the top, so I had to go through and remove the leaves directly under the lamp. I used tape to get up the rest. (Photos show the process halfway thorough, since it didn't occur to me to take photos until I'd already lifted up half of it). The bulb was being used in a standard dome Zoo Med light fixture. I tossed that, too, since I wasn't successful in getting the base of the light out of the fixture.
Not long lasting.
Delivered on Jan 27 and put into use for nightime heat. Burnt out sometime early Feb 1. Don't waste your money.