Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Launchers||Balls||Balls|
About This Item
- Interactive chase and fetch toys made from plastic, so they’re safe for doggie’s mouth—they’re also a fun chew toy.
- Great fetch balls that allow for easier breathing during play, so your pal won’t get tired as easily.
- Works with all Chuckit! medium launchers, and withstand hours of fun whether it be out in an open field or at the beach.
- The ingenious fetch toys help keep your pal active and healthy as it promotes exercise and activity, and is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily.
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball and will help keep your dog busy and engaged as he tries to get to the treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Pheasant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$6.79Chewy Price$7.15List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small, 2 count$7.38Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.20Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Tennis Ball Bundle Dog Toy, Small$8.43Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley 2 Triple Pack Ball Dog Toy, Medium$15.07Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$6.73Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$10.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Paraflight Max Glow Dog Toy, Large$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
174 Customer Reviews
Good intro ball for catch
My dog doesn't quite like these as much as the fuzzy chuckit balls. But, they are good for helping a clumsy dog learn how to catch with their mouths, due to the holes & relative squishiness of this ball helping them get a grip. She can now catch these on the second bounce with decent accuracy, and has made improvements w/ the normal rubber chuckit too. As an added bonus you can tie a rope to these and make a quick "flirt pole"
Two dogs - great fetch toy
I have two dogs a border collie mix and a cattle dog/chihuahua mix. My dogs love this ball. I have even used other chuckit! balls and my smaller dog will only bring back this ball. It makes it easier for her to breath so she can play longer. I do not leave them unsupervised with it and she is not an avid chewer while playing fetch. This toy is great for dogs interested in fetch not chewing.
Easy to carry
These balls fly fast and far while making a great whistling sound. With all the openings, it's easy for my 15 lb dog to carry it back to me. It's tough enough to where he can't chew it apart. Lots of good exercise and fun!
Great for fetch, easier on pets mouth than regular tennis balls. I also use it as an enrichment toy and stuff it with treats since my dog is not a destructive chewer. Bonus, they don't squeak!
We go through these with our cattle dog mix. She loves to catch fly balls and with these we don't have to worry that she's getting hit on the snout with something heavy. They fit in the thrower, fly far, and she can breathe through them when she's running them back to you. Pretty awesome on many levels. She can tear them up though so we try to put them away.
Good for cats, too!
Our cat loves to chew, and cat chew toys haven't been up to the challenge. These balls work great! He's had one for at least 6 months and has only just broken through. It's saved so many of our cords from his chewing - highly recommended!
My dog (husky shepherd mix-70 lbs) is addicted to these
NOT for chewers, not for unsupervised play, not for tugging. Only for supervised ChuckIt fetch! Used in place of tennis balls and regular Chuckit balls and now my dog only wants these. ??? They’re like a drug addiction for my one year old dogote. She loves these. She’s not an aggressive chewer but loves to chew the toughest nylabones. For fetch only. She walks around in backyard alone and on neighborhood walks keeping these in her mouth like a security blanket/toy. Whines when I put them away. Seriously oddly addicted immediately. These air balls do not launch as far as the solid balls which can be plus for fenced in yards. Works very well with launcher. I bought four more, size medium.
Chuckit! Air Ball
Dog really wants nothing to do with this ball and he LOVES balls. Go figure. It must feel weird to him.
This is too soft for a hard chewer
I shredded it in seconds and it was in little pieces all over the living room floor for my mom to pick up
Not for Chewer
It took our golden doodle a few minutes to chew this toy into pieces. She has only been able to chew through one of her solid chuckit balls though. This one didn’t last a day.