Chuckit! Amphibious Duck Diver Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for exceptional visibility and performance for hours of fun.
- Self-righting technology keeps this duck floating correctly.
- The perfect complement to your Chuckit! Launcher.
- Made of soft but durable material that's easy on a dog's mouth.
- Easy to clean after a day of fun filled of playing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Mallard Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Medium$7.88Chewy Price$10.94List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- DealJolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Purple, 6-in$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Original Flavored Durable Chew Dog Toy, X-Small$2.09Chewy Price$3.89List Price
- DealChuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strawberry Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets CanvasTug Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$12.73Chewy Price$17.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Water Toy||Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Flying Discs||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Dogs love them
My 2 does love retrieving "their ducks" in the pool. Sadly I have had 2 that ripped at seam where rubber and material meet after first use.
Cute toy, but didn’t last one full play session
So super cute, but the white tip was frayed and then opened within the first play session in the lake
Pawfect for those water doggies
This is my go to toy for my dog when we go swimming. It’s very durable and floats perfectly. It works for some land fetching as well. Photo proof of a happy customer
Duck Pool toy
My dog loves to swim after the duck butt and then run around the yard.
Duck Butt Weebl
I’m not sure whether the puppy has more fun with this in the water or on land, but I do know that it’s one of his favorite toys. The tapered tail end is easy for small mouths and the weighted bottom makes it wobble when he throws it. But it won’t fall down. :) So far he’s only been able to pull the tags off, and that took several days. I’d have cut them off before giving it to him, except that tags bring him so much joy that I couldn’t resist his having some of his very own. He’s a decent chewer - he’s teething now - but since he’s a puppy he’s not able to destroy toys as readily as a full grown dog.
Fun for their pool time
I thought the two I bought were the bigger versions but the kids play with them anyway. This is the second time I have bought them.
Way small and not durable.
Expected it larger, it says Medium, but it is super small, I haven’t seen ducks this small so perhaps it should say small and drop the duck reference. Also not durable, the end was chewed off just after this picture.
Sturdy and fun
This is even more sturdy than I was expecting. The ball part is rubbery but just like those chew toys for tough chewers. The cloth part is also durable. My dog likes this in and out of the water.
destroyed when I turned my head
I got this for my 16 week old puppy. It was much smaller than I imagined. Much smaller than the photo looks. My Boone typically doesn’t destroy toys but felt the need to with this thing in less than a minute.
My dog loves this toy
This new toy, "Bobby" is a hit with my Border Collie. Because it unpredictably bounces in every direction, he is fascinated with it. We also throw it in the pool where it "bobs" like a big cork and because it has the top part that is above the water line, the breeze will blow it around in the water, so it's great fun to watch and wait until it comes close enough to the edge to grab.