Chuckit! Amphibious Fetch Dog Toy Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Amphibious toy kit that features multiple playthings designed for water-loving pups.
- Includes an Amphibious Bumper, Zipflight and 3-pack of Amphibious Balls to take to the pool, beach or lake.
- Bumper is ideal for interactive play whether your paw-tner enjoys a game of fetch or tug-o-war.
- Zipflight and Amphibious Balls are perfect for long-distance games of fetch with your furry friend.
- All of the toys are made of durable canvas to withstand rough play and float so they will not get lost in water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Plush Squeaking Dog Toy$6.14Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Atomic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Coral Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Dog Toy$13.96Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$10.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealHyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, 9-in, 1 pack$8.95Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealHartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$9.97Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$6.73Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Flyer Dog Toy$10.59Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DealProject Hive Pet Company Frisbee Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Pacific Pups Rescue Rope Tug Dog Toy, Large, Blue$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Variety Pack, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Crinkle, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Flying Discs, Ropes & Tug Toys||Flying Discs||Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Float & Lightweight
Really lightweight, float, I ripped off the tags, the seams & rope I kinda have chewed on but they're fun ! And the Frisbee:)
fetch all day
God my dog (and every dog at the water hole) goes absolutely nutz for the rope toy included in here. I’d buy ten if it was sold separately. I have a medium sized golden retriever who absolutely loves fetching but only in the water. She will go all day for this very specific toy. PLEASE SELL IT SEPARATELY (the tennis balls sell separately already. The disk is okay but it floated off and the dogs didn’t care much). But that rope stick toy thing…... I’ll take them all…..I’m serious. Also I saw folks complaining about quality - it’s NOT a chew toy. It’s a FETCH toy. Get chew toys for chewing and this excellent floating toy for the water. I’ve had no problem and I only bought a second because we misplaced the first one.
Chuck it Amphibious toys
These are great toys if you have a pond or pool. If you have a “destroyer” they won’t last long. But for fetchers they are great.
Great water toys
These are great water toys. German shepherd has been chewing on them for the last few hours and hasn't broken them at all. Very durable!
Big Hit Bumper
A friend of ours got out dog just the bumper part of this combo and it has been huge it. It received serious work every day at the beach, and as you can see from my photos even had some group play with several other big dogs. Seemed reasonably durable. It was the favored water toy this trip and we will be getting another if and when this on expires.
All 4 German shepherds had a blast with this set of fun water toys!
Dog loved them but....
My 10 month old GSD loved playing in the pool with these but sadly they did not last. She is not destructive with her toys but these fell apart with just normal retrieving in just a couple days. The outside orange material falls off and shreds in strings and the blue plastic ends on the tug fall off. The balls just peel and you're left with a foam ball. All that in just a couple play sessions in the pool. She will just lightly squeeze the toys in her mouth like she is trying to squeak them but even doing just that busts the seam easily. So if your dog doesn't have teeth, then these would be great! But if they do, then I'd pass.
Not worth it. My dog had it destroyed the same day we got it
Not worth price
Not worth the price that it was. Usually very happy with products by this company.