Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from durable rubber so it’s easy to clean after a fun filled day of fetch
- Erratic bounce stimulates dog's interest
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Compatible with Chuckit! Launchers from small to extra, extra large
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Ballistic Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies$18.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Small$7.96Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange, 4.5-in$9.01Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- HuggleHounds Sea Creature Durable Plush Corduroy Knottie Squeaky Dog Toy, Octopus, Large$14.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14S$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Purple Pete Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||—||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
Sadly not happy
These balls are made well, but my complaint is that the sizes are misrepresented, I ordered a large cause I have a big puppy, large breed dog and their large is small, and my puppy could swallow it. I don’t know it the packaging was wrong or that their balls tend to run on the small size, but if the large is small, the small must be ping pong small, but like I said they are made well, just run small
Fun and Engaging
These balls keep the attention of my herding puppy. He is 8 months old and weighs about 50 lbs and has TONS of energy. I can easily launch these quite a distance and once they land, who knows what direction they will bounce (they are more erratic on harder surfaces, e.g., dirt, gravel vs. grass). I wish they were available in another, brighter color so they are easier to see in grass. I live on a farm where the grass is often 3+ inches so the ball isn’t always easy to find if we don’t see it land.
It’s not your ordinary ball lol. I love the way it bounces all over when thrown. Our doodle chases it everywhere so it keeps him active. Very well made and holds up great to big dogs.
2 paws up!
Personally, I'm getting tired of playing ball. My boy Zeke shows no sign of letting me off the hook, however. He loves this ball as it performs as it's name suggests...ERRATIC. Zeke is pretty rough on all his toys but this ball seems to be tough enough to survive his extreme chewing. I recommend for heavy chewers as well as the "normal" ball enthusiasts.
my rottie loves these!
Twist on the classic chuck it ball and I think the different shape is a fun new thing for him. He definitely chooses this one over all his balls.
Fav new toy
Always a ball driven pup and really likes the unpredictable bounce of these. Most rubber balls with a hole get chewed up and torn in a short time, even Kong balls , but not this one so far. Maybe because it has sides and not smooth round? Do wish they came in some other colors for ease of finding.
Not worth the money
It doesn't even fit in the ball launcher. It just goes in a straight line when thrown, not erratic at all. My dog doesn't seem interested at all.
Fun outdoor toy!
I love these balls. We use them everyday outside for a game of fetch. They don't fit perfectly in the Chuckit thrower but they do work, especially if you get the angle right. That said, they nonporous surface means they don't get as wet and nasty as regular balls. My dog loves the random directions they go in too. Highly recommend!
Ball is life
No, they don't last forever, but for my ball obsessed dog, they last six to eight months. I throw the ball for her anywhere between 50-200 times a day. This specific ball is her favorite. She currently has 6 of these (two are on my chair, recently deposited to be thrown). She probably has a dozen other balls, but this is the only one she wants to play with. Even the word 'ball' lights her little face up with pure joy. EDIT: There were **FOUR** balls on my chair, not two. I'm not kidding, she's freaking OBSESSED. Please send help.
Chuckit in the trash!
We have been a big ChuckIt fan for years. Big disappointment lately!!! These balls dont last but a few minutes of play anymore. They must have changed rubber formula because the balls split right down the center after a few catches.