Chuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chuckit! Launcher compatible
- Made from natural rubber so it’s easy to clean after a fun filled day of fetch
- Natural cotton rope makes for easy handling and gripping
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch or tug-of-war
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Ultra Toss Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 26XL$15.17Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Wheel Dog Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, 2 pack$7.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Chuckle Squeaky Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, XX-Large$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Tumble Bumper Dog Toy, Medium$12.38Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Rope Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.63Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.02Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tuffy's Bull Bevo Plush Dog Toy$37.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Crinkle, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Rope||Rubber||Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
best ever toy
I have had these balls for many many years. I have a new pup, and this ball, because it has a place for her to grab with her little mouth is perfect to introduce her to balls and fetch. The rope 'hair' on some of them is loosely woven so it does fray out at the ends, but no pieces come out at all. It is a well made product for your dog. I have one that is over 10 yrs old and still going.They are out of production now by the chuck it company,( the ones with smily faces)so I advise if you like it, get it now. They will be gone soon. I stocked up on them in all sizes for presents for my friends dogs, in the future. It is easy to carry, you can play tug from either end of it, meaning the pup can grab ropes or ball and you take the other end, for a game of tug. AT first my little one liked to grab the rope, but is starting to grab the ball now, and it fits In your pocket. it also works in the chuck it stick to throw it. Best toy ever!
Me love this fetcher toy
I am Winnie the Pom and I have a fetching obsession. Also a tiny mouth. This Chuck it is the perfect size for me and also the ropes give me so much of that Rat Kill shaking that I crave. Love this toy.
Bounce and lots of strings
I’m not sure what kind of toy this is but when my mom throws it, it bounces all over the place. When I get it I like to try and pull out the strings that come out of it. So far though, I haven’t been able to, but I’ll keep trying!
funny looking ball head
I have a pug that loves to play ball. This confused her at first and it doesn’t bounce very well but after she figured out how to pick it up by the ropes rather than the ball, the ball is too hard for her small mouth, she loves it
Keeps our boxer’s interest
The Chuckit ball toy seems well made. Bella loves chewing on it and it’s yarn hair. Retrieving it is also a fun activity. It reminds us of the ball character, Wilson, from the Tom Hanks movie.
Not a good ball!
My Dog had the ball part chewed up within an hour, it is junk.
not for small dogs
The yellow ball is way to hard. The ball knocked against my leg and left a bruise. My pup hit herself and now wont play with it
she loves it
Our chewer loves this toy. The threads have been breaking down a little easily but the shape of the toy make it easy to wrestle it away from her and the ball face is intact so far.
Daisy loves to chew
my little dog loves to chew to the point of having the stuffing out of a stuffed toy in a short time, so I hoped this one would last and she is still trying to get the stuffing out or shred it up it is keeping her chewing obsession quenched
We Love Wilson
Just an awesome toy, my 3.5 year old is a destroyer of balls and this one stands up to his chewing technique!