Chuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chuckit! Launcher compatible
- Made from natural rubber so it’s easy to clean after a fun filled day of fetch
- Natural cotton rope makes for easy handling and gripping
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch or tug-of-war
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Small$5.46Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Ballistic Boomerang Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Small$7.65Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Dawdler Dudes Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$11.45Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- KONG Ballistic Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies$18.19Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Bouncy Bone Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- KONG Wet Wubba Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$8.09Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Bouncy|
|Material||Rubber, Rope||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Great toy—pups love it
The combination of ball and strings is perfect. My Cavaliers are always chewing on my sweatshirt strings and love strings in general. They chewed the ropes into fringe and think it’s fantastic.
Great toy, well made
This seems to be a great little toy. I have to try tough toys, because Molli is very destructive. So far this is holding up really well, and she likes it.
best ever toy
I have had these balls for many many years. I have a new pup, and this ball, because it has a place for her to grab with her little mouth is perfect to introduce her to balls and fetch. The rope 'hair' on some of them is loosely woven so it does fray out at the ends, but no pieces come out at all. It is a well made product for your dog. I have one that is over 10 yrs old and still going.They are out of production now by the chuck it company,( the ones with smily faces)so I advise if you like it, get it now. They will be gone soon. I stocked up on them in all sizes for presents for my friends dogs, in the future. It is easy to carry, you can play tug from either end of it, meaning the pup can grab ropes or ball and you take the other end, for a game of tug. AT first my little one liked to grab the rope, but is starting to grab the ball now, and it fits In your pocket. it also works in the chuck it stick to throw it. Best toy ever!
Me love this fetcher toy
I am Winnie the Pom and I have a fetching obsession. Also a tiny mouth. This Chuck it is the perfect size for me and also the ropes give me so much of that Rat Kill shaking that I crave. Love this toy.
Bounce and lots of strings
I’m not sure what kind of toy this is but when my mom throws it, it bounces all over the place. When I get it I like to try and pull out the strings that come out of it. So far though, I haven’t been able to, but I’ll keep trying!
funny looking ball head
I have a pug that loves to play ball. This confused her at first and it doesn’t bounce very well but after she figured out how to pick it up by the ropes rather than the ball, the ball is too hard for her small mouth, she loves it
Keeps our boxer’s interest
The Chuckit ball toy seems well made. Bella loves chewing on it and it’s yarn hair. Retrieving it is also a fun activity. It reminds us of the ball character, Wilson, from the Tom Hanks movie.
Not a good ball!
My Dog had the ball part chewed up within an hour, it is junk.
not for small dogs
The yellow ball is way to hard. The ball knocked against my leg and left a bruise. My pup hit herself and now wont play with it
she loves it
Our chewer loves this toy. The threads have been breaking down a little easily but the shape of the toy make it easy to wrestle it away from her and the ball face is intact so far.