Chuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multilayer construction for added durability
- Extend playtime into the night with four glowing paws on each corner
- Can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Made of soft but sturdy material that's easy on a dog's mouth
- Aerodynamic shape is perfect for long distance fetch
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Chick in Nest 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.60Chewy Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.76Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, 9-in, 1 pack$8.75Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.51Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.58Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.55Chewy Price
- JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.67Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Exercise||Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Foam, Polyester||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1008 Customer Reviews
Good dog. Bad toy.
This thing lasted 10 minutes! I have a 1 year old double doodle and after 10 minutes of fetch, the plastic foot came off, this 5hrowing off the balance of the toy. In the next 20 minutes, the fabric tore, thus rendering the toy useless, as any sense of aerodynamics was lost
Chuckit! Flying Squirrel
Awww...sorry to say but a disappointment. My pups and I, absolutely LOVE Chuckit! toys but this one did not stand up like the rest. Cute and GREAT for throwing and catching but if you have a pup that decides they want to keep it...it's destroyed in minutes. The corner nubs are rubbery and I guess too tempting not to chew. Once my pup got to chewing the stitching and fabric like material was destroyed. This poor toy lasted about 20 minutes which most of that time was me trying to get it away from my husky.
The shape and weighted corners of this frisbee make it descend slowly. My dog runs and waits for it to come down, allowing her to jump from a standing position instead of a running jump, and so she falls less. The rubber edges are irresistible, and when they get chewed up it doesn’t fly as well, but still works. I love the large and small sizes of this frisbee, they both work great.
Not a 3-pack anymore
Last time I bought this exact listing item (for the same price) it came in a pack of 3. This time I only received one, so I’m extremely disappointed. But it’s one of my dogs favorite toys.
Rocky the flying squirrel
My Shetland Sheepdog Saya this is her absolutely best , favorite toy in the whole world I usually buy 3 at a time. Flies great. Couldn't be better for fetching!
My Golden Loves this toy!
My Golden, Clancy, Loves this toy, it's his favorite! When you throw it you have to hold it on the squirrel head, not the point ends. He actually leaps in the air to catch this! I have had this for almost a year and he occasionally chews on the ends. But only when I am not looking. This is not a chew toy, it's a fetch toy. Getting the smaller one too!
Gone in Sixty Seconds
This is a cool toy, flew well and my dogs loved chasing it. The frame, some kind of rubber or plastic tips and piping, were gone in basically sixty seconds. Okay, gone in less than sixty minutes though. My destructive hound/terrier mix had destroyed it quickly, but we still have the remnant body of Chuckit Squirrel and the dogs enjoy carrying the remnant around the yard, but for the price I paid I should have just stopped at the fabric store.
Our doggies love this toy, had one several yrs ago & it was a hit then too. Hard to play right now though as It is really hot & windy where we live in Vegas & this thing really flies (unfortunately right over the backyard fence!)
I wasn't sure if my dog was going to like this or not since she doesn't really do the whole "go fetch" thing, but she loves it. She chases it every time and loves to wrestle with it, too. It's very durable, but soft enough that it won't hurt anyone like a plastic frisbee does.
Boomerangs--not great for small dogs
My Havanese liked the look of it and I had fun throwing it--it gets some real lift. Only problem is that it boomerangs back as Zorro chases it, and it's a bit heavy. It hit him a couple times and now he doesn't like playing fetch with it anymore. Might be fine for larger dogs or dogs that can catch a frisbee, but not good for my little dummy.