Chuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multilayer construction for added durability
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent roller from getting lost
- Can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Made of soft but sturdy material that's easy on a dog's mouth
- Aerodynamic shape is perfect for long distance fetch
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- DealKONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealJW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealMultipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.99Chewy Price$12.19List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$10.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Indoor Play Bundle Dog Toy$31.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, Large$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
629 Customer Reviews
Not glow in the dark, not good quality
I bought the glow in the dark version of this frisbee for the winter so that my dog could play more hours of the day. I have lost frisbees in the dark before so was excited to have one that would be easier to find. This frisbee is NOT glow in the dark, even a little bit. It isn't even reflective, the yellow strips on it do nothing. It was disappointing. It is not the best quality and is fabric so gets dirty and ripped a little to easy for my liking (and the price range) but the frisbee does fly really well!
i've been playing frisbee with my dogs for over forty years and this chuckit is the best flies like a frisbee but the soft edge means zero chance of harm to the dog
My dog loves this favorite toy. BUT it doesn’t last very long. I’ve bought several….because he loves it so much. Stitching DOES NOT LAST.. Should be stitched to last much longer then a few minutes of play. Prices go up but quality doesn’t.
My Malinois loves this!
I have this and the light flight frisbee from chuckit! and I like this one better. Both are soft but this seems to fly farther and straighter. I like that it's soft because my belgian malinois likes to catch it in the air. Sometimes she'll try to play tug when she returns and it wouldn't survive a serious chewer but it's lasted about 8 months so far with serious play.
Our daughter's dog loves these. They are durable held up during a little tug of war-- and are easy to send sailing. We have had lots of fun with it. I would purchase again.
Great for frisbee fanatics!
My border/heeler plays frisbee for hours every day. Seriously! I would not risk damaging her teeth with a cheap frisbee. Yes, this frisbee can be chewed up pretty easily if a dog is allowed to do so, but the soft outer ring protects canines from injury. My dog has been taught that frisbees are not chew toys, so she gets months of play from one. (The roughest use is when another dog at the local dog park tries to wrest it from her mouth.) She also loves her Chuckit flying squirrel as well as Chuckit balls & launcher.
if your dogs loves to play frisbee this is the toy, stays in flight longer for them to catch
These ChuckIt frisbees are truly the best. My dog could play frisbee all day and these get good flight.
So cute but challenging for little mouths
I was hoping to find a small enough frisbee for an upcoming beach trip for my 2 Maltese babies. They both have issues with this one even though I thought it would be light enough and the right size. The search continues. I do think it would be great for owners of dogs a bit bigger.
Works well, but broke quickly
I love how light this is. It flies through the air and is soft for my dog to catch it. However, it was torn within a week. We don’t let our dog play with this except when we’re throwing it for him, and it still broke this quickly. It’s definitely not super durable, but I’m still happy I made the purchase.