Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great way to exercise your dog without straining your arm or exhausting yourself.
- Allows you to throw 2 to 3 times further, allowing your dog to fetch far and burn off energy.
- Hands-free pickup means no more touching slobbery balls and getting your hands dirty.
- Made from a durable and lightweight flexible plastic with an ergonomic handle for comfort and control.
- Made in the USA and comes with one Chuckit! Ball. Also works with compatible tennis balls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Amphibious Duck Diver Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.51Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Monster Ball Dog Toy, 3.5-in$8.62Chewy Price$9.80List Price
- Jolly Pets CanvasTug Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$12.73Chewy Price$17.20List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 4.5-in$6.86Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2 pack$6.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Rubber, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers, Balls||Launchers||Exercise Wheels & Balls, Launchers|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
2nd one we have bought
These are great! We bought another one to take with us when we travel. They last forever. Grandma can now play with the dog without risk of getting a bite (not hard, but grandma is fragile) and she can actually get some distance on the ball with this. I like it because I don't have to pick up the slobbery ball and try to pull it out of the dogs mouth! There is a little technique you have to learn, but it's fairly intuitive. Great way to have good, clean fun with your dog!
Bad Chuck it Ball
The launcher is quite large which is fine considering that is what I ordered. It does what you would expect and the ball fits in the cup nicely. However the problem is the ball. Two throws and the ball was ruined. Split/crumpled right in half. I have a large dog so I ordered the large ball thinking it could with stand a few rounds of catch but that was not the case. He did not use it as a chew toy it was thrown twice and crumpled in its casing.
A little disappointed
I have to say I love the idea of this for a couple of reasons, one you can throw the ball far and two you don't have to touch the slimy ball but......the ball broke on our first session. I actually had purchased 2 sets of these and it happened with both balls. Not sure what kind of ball would be strong but soft at the same time but that's what this needs.
The Chuckit! is great fun for our 5-month-old chocolate lab puppy. It's fun for my husband and me as well. We have a house full of furry family members and Truly, the pup, has been a wonderful addition to our family. Since we're on the older side (60) playing fetch can be a bit difficult as our health prevents us from performing significant physical activity. This toy is a life-saver. We used it tonight for the first time since the purchase. Truly was able to burn off a great deal of her energy and I was thrilled to see her run like the wind. My pup is fast indeed! The Chuckit! design allowed my husband to pick up the ball without having to bend and aggravate his sciatica. I think he enjoyed it as much as Truly! This will now become a part of her daily exercise routine providing me with laughter and joy. I highly recommend this toy for pups and dogs with high energy levels.
Not clear sizing
I ordered this thinking it would fit the XLG size rubber chuckit ball. I didn't see one that said XL so I ordered the LG that came with one ball (which my dog ate in 30 seconds). I will have to order the LG size balls for this to work. A little disappointed. It did work well with the ball that came with it for its brief life though!
The launcher is great; it's the ball that's the issue
I didn't realize that my dog would be able to destroy the ball that came with this launcher in about 15 minutes (my bad, I guess). So, since I originally ordered the 26L, and based on reviews, I then ordered the large Chuckit! rubber balls. They're too big for this launcher. Now, though I have many Chuckit! balls, I have none that fit this launcher. Boo.
Great Exercise Toy
I've tried to get a small one of these for my dog and finally Chewy got it to me!!! My dog loves it andwe play "fetch" together. I throw it, she runs to it and sits down next to the ball, and I "fetch" it. We both get exercise!
Chuckit couldn’t live without it
Our Pup loves this and it saves our arm, since she is high energy we have to Chuck the ball several times. This allows the ball to go further than if we threw it ourselves.
Handle is too short
We needed to replace our chuckit stick so we decided to try the sport version. The handle is way too short and quickly flips the ball to the ground. You have to use a lot of effort to throw it far and it still doesn’t go as far as the original chuckit stick.
Destroyed ball in 4 days
Receiver the chuckit on the 15th and ball destroyed by the 17th. Dog loved it but not a great ball. Outer coating pellet off and ball split.