Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great way to exercise your dog without straining your arm or exhausting yourself.
- Allows you to throw 2 to 3 times further, allowing your dog to fetch far and burn off energy.
- Hands-free pickup means no more touching slobbery balls and getting your hands dirty.
- Made from a durable and lightweight flexible plastic with an ergonomic handle for comfort and control.
- Made in the USA and comes with one Chuckit! Ball. Also works with compatible tennis balls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$10.40Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$18.50Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.50Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- DealChuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Purple, 6-in$13.70Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Action Ridges Dog Chew Toy, Medium$13.08Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKONG Wubba Ballistic Friend, Color Varies, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Dumbbell Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Green$16.31Chewy Price$18.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Launchers||Launchers||Launchers, Balls||Launchers||Launchers|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
319 Customer Reviews
18M pairs well with other medium tennis balls!
Great product! The 18M size is perfect for our needs. The ChuckIt ball that comes with it is heavier so it can be thrown farther but does not squeak because of it. The 18M fits the Medium Kong SqueakAir tennis balls perfectly!! We use those with this so the dogs get to squeak on the way back. I only hate I didn’t buy this sooner! It’s definitely worth the money if your dog likes to chase tennis balls and you don’t want to get your hands dirty.
Large sized tennis ball broke on first few throws. Maximus is only a 65# Border Collie Mix, usually a pretty gentle bit, we only played fetch, he never chopped down or chewed on it.
Ball broken after first use. Had to throw it away. Would not recommend this for any dog that likes to squeak a toy, it breaks after the first few squeezes.
Nice throwing tool
The tool to launch balls is well made and easy to use. The ball that comes with it is garbage. It lasted 10 minutes after my puppy chewed on it when we finished fetch.
2nd one we have bought
These are great! We bought another one to take with us when we travel. They last forever. Grandma can now play with the dog without risk of getting a bite (not hard, but grandma is fragile) and she can actually get some distance on the ball with this. I like it because I don't have to pick up the slobbery ball and try to pull it out of the dogs mouth! There is a little technique you have to learn, but it's fairly intuitive. Great way to have good, clean fun with your dog!
We Love it
Both me and my dog love this! He get to go out and play multiple times a day, and I never have to grab a slobbery ball with my hand!
Bad Chuck it Ball
The launcher is quite large which is fine considering that is what I ordered. It does what you would expect and the ball fits in the cup nicely. However the problem is the ball. Two throws and the ball was ruined. Split/crumpled right in half. I have a large dog so I ordered the large ball thinking it could with stand a few rounds of catch but that was not the case. He did not use it as a chew toy it was thrown twice and crumpled in its casing.
A little disappointed
I have to say I love the idea of this for a couple of reasons, one you can throw the ball far and two you don't have to touch the slimy ball but......the ball broke on our first session. I actually had purchased 2 sets of these and it happened with both balls. Not sure what kind of ball would be strong but soft at the same time but that's what this needs.
The Chuckit! is great fun for our 5-month-old chocolate lab puppy. It's fun for my husband and me as well. We have a house full of furry family members and Truly, the pup, has been a wonderful addition to our family. Since we're on the older side (60) playing fetch can be a bit difficult as our health prevents us from performing significant physical activity. This toy is a life-saver. We used it tonight for the first time since the purchase. Truly was able to burn off a great deal of her energy and I was thrilled to see her run like the wind. My pup is fast indeed! The Chuckit! design allowed my husband to pick up the ball without having to bend and aggravate his sciatica. I think he enjoyed it as much as Truly! This will now become a part of her daily exercise routine providing me with laughter and joy. I highly recommend this toy for pups and dogs with high energy levels.
Not clear sizing
I ordered this thinking it would fit the XLG size rubber chuckit ball. I didn't see one that said XL so I ordered the LG that came with one ball (which my dog ate in 30 seconds). I will have to order the LG size balls for this to work. A little disappointed. It did work well with the ball that came with it for its brief life though!