Chuckit! Tennis Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High bouncing balls that can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Features and extra-thick rubber core and quality material that floats
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Ball Launchers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$6.80Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Floppy Ears Dog Toy, X-Large$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Friend Dog Toy, Character Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Squeaker Refills, 4 count, Large$2.49Chewy Price
- dealJolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$12.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Yellow, 12-in$16.19Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
377 Customer Reviews
Our GSD, Sara, is absolutely crazy over any kind of ball. She begs to play ball every time we go outdoors. With a dog like Sara you can't have just one or two or ten balls. You must have a dozen or more! I keep the chuckit thrower on the deck where it is handy to throw every time we go outdoors. The only problem is sometimes we lose the ball in the bushes. Chewy to the rescue with a whole pack of spare tennis balls in the perfect size for Chuckit. No more missing chuckit balls.
Not a dog toy
These balls are made for dogs to play with but if you have larger dogs who are chewers, these are NOT for them. Very poor quality.
Fun activity Ball!
I have a soon to be 10 month old Great Pyrenees/Redbone Coonhound (Gus)! He loves to fetch the toys and he’s quite a chewer. Very strong teeth, but so gentle with people, his toys! He’s rough! Two days after it arrived and I was quite impressed with how large and solid the ball felt! I thought this would last for quite some time but he managed to break the ball in the area it was circled to make or seal this ball together.
I threw the ball three times before it fell apart. Okay, I thought it was just that one ball so I opened another. Same thing. Horrible product.
These chuckit balls never last long. I keep buying them, because they really do launch better than a regular tennis ball and they fit tighter inside the launcher. Better bounce, also! Just not worth the price. Chuckit needs better quality control over their products. The attached photo is after about two weeks of use!
Chuck it tennis ball.
Definitely would not recommend this ball. Within 45 minutes of playing catch it had split apart and the outside covering was coming off.
The worst ball there is
Very poor quality balls. Had three of them and they did not last more than 5 minutes. Waste of money.
Poor quality tennis balls - destroyed within minutes
My dog loves tennis balls and can normally enjoy them for weeks at a time, but all 4 of these Chuckit! balls were breaking apart within minutes of his playing. DEF. not a good choice, but luckily Chewey came thru with a refund. Thank you...great customer service!
My puppy LOVES running after these Chuckit! tennis balls. He also likes to just mouth/chew them. I try not to let him just sit and chew them, but they have held up well for the times he does.
Fabulous for dogs and their owners
These are great for the chuck it replacements. Our dog loves playing fetch and these are the perfect size not a choking hazard for large dogs