Chuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Duo tug fetch toy takes your next outdoor play time to the next level and is launcher compatible.
- Features two tennis balls connected by a durable, two-ply nylon handle that makes it easy to toss.
- The interactive design is developed to have high bounce, high buoyancy, and extreme durability. Perfect for countless hours of playtime!
- Bright colors offer high visibility, making it easy to locate during nighttime play or when you throw it extra far.
- The flexible rubber edges are gentle to your dog’s mouth, making it safe to go for the most extreme catches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$13.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Easter Party Hat Kickers Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.80Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 9.5-in$11.89Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy$24.95Chewy Price
- fouFIT Fox Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$6.47Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Gnawsome Spikey MegaBone Dog Toy, Color Varies, 11.5-in$13.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Dental Chew Pack Dog Toy, Petite$13.89Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
426 Customer Reviews
This one failed quickly
My chewer dog has a couple Chuckit! balls and she loves them. I thought this would be a great addition. Nope. It took her five minutes to chew through the band, another couple minutes to remove the band from each ball. Then she started pulling pieces of the ball apart because with the band gone, there were empty notches just the right size for her teeth. Complete failure. I will stick with the free throw balls. Still the only item she has not destroyed.
This one didn’t make it
This review is completely not reflective of Chewy or it’s service or employees lol. This is strictly a review of just the toy, that we purchased at a local store. Not seeking out a refund or discount or coupon. Artie, a Boxer mix, made short work of this toy. Didn’t take him but one session to chew the tether in half leaving him with two odd rubber tennis balls. Once the fabric was all gone and only the balls remained he showed zero interest. We’ve yet to find a good toy that he enjoys for more than five minutes, or even more than once.
Not as tough as it says
My 6 month old GSP chewed this apart in less than 20 minutes. They absolutely love the toy but now it's broken in half which now my 2 puppies don't have to fight over it.
We both love it!!!
Our 1-year-old mixed breed has some bully in him and loves to play tug. No other toy has been able to hold up. This one is holding up great! I did follow some other folks' recommendations to make it an "interactive only" toy, so I keep it put away when we aren't using it so he doesn't chew through the strap (I am certain he could and would do that in a heartbeat). Used in this manner, it shows no signs of wear after weeks of fun. I like the little bit of stretch in the strap that cushions the tug just a little. It is a real back-saver with a very strong dog! The best part is that he absolutely loves it!
Perfect for my girls
My 3 girls LOVE this. The ball is too big for their mouth. They are spoiled and like smaller tennis balls but because it’s a ball they will go after it and they love to play tug of war and I knew they would love this toy! It’s so adorable watching them play. Lucie Bell and Millie Bell and Mollie Bell are picture below
My 2 dogs love it
I have 2 very active dogs who love to tug with this toy. It is perfect for them and has held up well, it normally lays outside on the back patio - they play with it every day.
Not tough, but still fun
Our dog chewed through the center on the first day, and the holes were easy places for her to start tearing the hard rubber. However, when the center was split, it was still fun to use both separately to sling the balls far for fetch. Don't expect it to stay in its original form, but it's still fun.
most indestructible toy ever
I have never found a toy that my dog hasn't torn to pieces. This is by far the most durable and entertaining toy our dog has ever had!
Great group play toy
We have two lab mixes, and they love playing with this toy! I worry sometimes because then they get it in the middle, and shake it, it bonks them in the head! But no damage...
Despite other reviews, my Doodles destroyed this in 12 hours. First they chewed through the strap and then devoured one ball and started working on the second one. I had to toss the whole thing out. Gave it to them at 8:00 PM last night, and just threw the whole toy out at 8:00 this morning.