Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High bouncing balls that can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Features and extra-thick rubber core and quality material that floats
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent balls from getting lost
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Launcher
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$5.76List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Small$8.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Small$7.68Chewy Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large/X-Large$19.25Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.02Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Kick Cube Dog Toy$18.85Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- Hartz Tuff Stuff Flyer Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$15.15Chewy Price
- JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.66Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Purple, 4-in$7.89Chewy Price$9.10List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
802 Customer Reviews
One of two ball products that have not been destroyed by my large Great Dane.
Chuck it rubber balls are balls that I don't have to replace due to damage from my power chewer. These rubber balls have survived my pit bull and great Dane. If you have a dog that pops tennis balls in seconds this is the rubber ball for you. Please buy appropriate size your dog and always supervise play time.
So far so good
Our Husky/German Shepherd mix loves this ball and I think the size has everything to do with that. It is small enough for him to carry but big enough that he doesn’t want to chew it up. It’s one of the only toys to last this long.
Decline in quailty
I've used these balls for years and have never had any issues with them splitting until recently. I only use these balls to play fetch, so my dogs do not have free access to them. At most, they get them 3x a week for 20-30 minutes per play session. These balls would last a year almost two, but now Im lucky if they last a month.
GREAT for strong chewer lab
My 90 lb lab destroys every toy I give him. Tennis balls don't even last 10 minutes before they are in pieces (with attempts to ingest also - because...well...he's a lab!). This is the FIRST ball that he has not been able to demolish within minutes. He had it for over an hour under my constant observation (compressing and decompressing constantly between his massive molars after he retrieved my throws - I actually think he had more fun trying to destroy than retrieve the ball) and it was still intact when I took it from him. Amazing! I'll definitely purchase more of these to have on hand if he ever is able to finally take a chunk out of this (or break apart the seams).
One of her FAVORITES!
At first I was worried about the size and durability of this ball for my 7 year old aggressive chewer pit. It's been over a week and it's doing great. She loves the squeaking. Probably because it's her second squeak toy in her life. She carries it every where with her and even takes it to bed. Solid purchase.
My cocker spaniel loves these balls- he bites the fuzz off tennis balls so these are perfect for him- my sister got these for him for Christmas.
Finally a challenge!!
My boys are loving the chuck it balls they've had them for 10+ days now and their just as good & tough as day one!! I definitely recommend these to everyone with furbabies that chew!!
water gets in
Overall we love it and my pup does too. It does have a small hole that water will get in. It does bounce and keeps my pup more occupied than a regular king ball.
Not a tennis ball, but ok
Our 10-month lab mix puppy plays with this ball if no other balls are available. But he prefers his tennis balls over every other ball we get. It does bounce well and has no fabric covering for him to chew off which I like. We got this in the middle of winter, and I’m looking forward to taking it outside in the warmer weather. And if he brings it outside in the snow, the orange makes it easy to see!
My dog looooves chuck it balls
My malinois loves to chew on this brand in particular... I took her to the pet store where I live and let her pick any toy she wanted on her birthday..was gonna pay any reasonable price for whatever she wanted...she went for a chuckit ball and the chuckit fetch stick...they do not have the XXL size in stores here...so when she got this one..she never put it down...