Classic Pet Beds Elevated Double Bowl Dog & Cat Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in solid mahogany wood or solid ash wood.
- The finish is water-based so it’s easy to clean and it’s safe for your furry friends.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Designed with mortise and tenon construction for added durability.
- Paw-fect for older animals and promotes improved digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Full Stain Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut, Large$109.16Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Hiddin Clear View Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Clear, Silver, 2 cup$107.83Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- Frisco Wooden Patina Stool Dog Single Bowl Diner, 12-Cup, 2 count, Black$52.00Chewy Price$57.78List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Small$107.66Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Small$53.23Chewy Price$56.89List Price
- IRIS Elevated Airtight Dog & Cat Feeder & Storage, 64-cup$44.99Chewy Price
- Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price
- Richell Elegant Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 4.4-cup$110.00Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup, 5.5-in Tall$32.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||8-cup||Bowl 1 - 3.5-cup; 28-oz / Bowl 2 - 5-cup; 40-oz||Bowl 1 - 7-cup; 56-oz / Bowl 2 - 9-cup; 72-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Worth Every Penny!
This feeder station is worth every penny! The quality is exceptional! So much so that we bought two of them. They stay in place with two hearty eaters, and they don't stain with the water or food left behind. Wish I'd found these feeders a long time ago! A special thank you to the manufacturer!
Beautiful addition to my kitchen, so glad to throw that well known plastic elevated feeder in the garbage. Well worth every penny.
The best feeder I've ever seen or used, it's perfect!
I never write reviews but this deserves a love letter. You can tell is is super well made, the wood is beautiful and it's very sturdy. I have a 60 pound cattledog mix and wanted to get him something nice when we moved back into our NYC apartment, and I searched for days before finding this. It's a great height for him and it looks beautiful in my apartment -- it's a small space, so finding things that look nice and are also functional can be hard, but this is just perfect. The bowls that came with it are perfectly fine, but you could definitely use your own. I have it on a feeding mat (with his name on it, obviously) and it doesn't budge, which is great. There's no mess, and I don't have to stare at some cheap, ugly thing. I really can't recommend this enough. You can really tell the quality and craftsmanship of this piece and it makes a HUGE difference. Worth EVERY penny, cannot recommend enough!!! Also: I would add a photo but it looks exactly like the photo! The wood is BEAUTIFUL.
Starla’s new dog bowls
They are nice and well made. My pup has been burping less and that was the goal! We’re very pleased!
Perfect dog food stand
Great quality, sealer perfectly, made in the USA, really love the height of 12 inches which is perfect for my two dogs
Perfect fit for my border collie!
Sturdy wood. I think the bowls are a perfect size for my border collie. Its nice knowing this is made without carcinogenic seals, plastics, or anything else. Looks beautiful! Worth the expense for sure!
Functional and pretty
Sturdy, well built, more graining than I expected but pretty. Stainless steel bowls are sturdy. I bought the 4cup size and each bowl holds a max of 4 cups. Very pleased!
Very well made
This is very sturdy and well made. Our dog didn’t like how shiny the bowls were so we switched them out for solid color porcelain bowls.
Wood stand is craftsman quality, no exposed nails, screws, rough edges or glue joints; wood joints are tight, wood stains/coatings are uniform. Stand height and bowl size (4 cup) are appropriate for my pet. Stainless steel bowls are verrrry thin gauge metal and dent with easy handling, minus 1 star.
Sturdy and beautiful!
We finally decided to get rid of our functional but fairly ugly and overly large raised feeders. I am SO glad we went with these as they are very sturdy, well built, and absolutely gorgeous in our dining room. They really look much more like pieces of furniture than just a set of dog dishes. I'm absolutely thrilled with the finished product!!!