Classic Pet Beds Elevated Triple Bowl Dog & Cat Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in solid mahogany wood or solid ash wood.
- The finish is water-based so it’s easy to clean and it’s safe for your furry friends.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Designed with mortise and tenon construction for added durability.
- Paw-fect for older animals and promotes improved digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Medium$118.76Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen, Small$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Classic Pet Beds Elevated Double Bowl Dog & Cat Diner, Espresso, 8-cup$73.95Chewy Price$76.95List Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, White, 20-cup$45.28Chewy Price
- Richell Elegant Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 9.1-cup$104.97Chewy Price$150.00List Price
- Hiddin Clear View Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Clear, Silver, 2 cup$107.23Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- GF Pet Wood & Metal Cat & Dog Feeder, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Triangle Iron Stand Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-Cup$13.32Chewy Price
- OurPets Store-N-Feed Elevated Dog & Cat Feeder$47.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Elevated, Double||Elevated, Double, Tip-Resistant, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Acrylic, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||N/A||2-cup; 16-oz||8 cups||2.4-cup; 19.2-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I’m very impressed with this triple food bowl stand. The wood is solid rather try an laminate. It’s thick and sturdy construction makes it very durable. I have two goldendoodles. They share the stand. I use two bowls for food and one for water. It’s wonderful!
It’s only a 12 cup total so 3, 4 cup bowls. So it’s worthless for my Great Danes.
Indulgent price but matches our dining table so I couldn’t resist. Happy with the quality. Psi is a messy drinker and the splashes haven’t affected the wood. Good height for our 55lb dog.
Beautiful natural wood marking and pretty stained. Really easy to wipe down and perfect height for my American bully
The right answer for 2 big Swissies
This feeder is heavy enough and low enough that it resists the tipping tendencies generated by big dogs eating with enthusiasm (is there any other way).