Classic Pet Beds Elevated Triple Bowl Dog & Cat Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in solid mahogany wood or solid ash wood.
- The finish is water-based so it’s easy to clean and it’s safe for your furry friends.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Designed with mortise and tenon construction for added durability.
- Paw-fect for older animals and promotes improved digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GF Pet Wood & Metal Cat & Dog Feeder, Medium$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, White, 20-cup$49.50Chewy Price
- Richell Elegant Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 4.4-cup$110.00Chewy Price
- Mela Artisans Husky Elevated Dog & Cat Feeder, Whitewash, 2-cup$75.00Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Elevated Double Diner Dog Bowl, Russet, Large$47.92Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- YML Wrought Iron Stand with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Medium$24.18Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pet Zone Store-N-Feed Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2.95-cup$39.95Chewy Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey/White, Medium$107.31Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Mela Artisans Paw Shaped Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, Ivory, 2-cup$33.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||Elevated, Double, Tip-Resistant, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Removable Bowls||Elevated, Double, Tip-Resistant, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||2.4-cup; 19.2-oz||12-cup; 96-oz||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||20 Cup, 160 fl oz|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I’m very impressed with this triple food bowl stand. The wood is solid rather try an laminate. It’s thick and sturdy construction makes it very durable. I have two goldendoodles. They share the stand. I use two bowls for food and one for water. It’s wonderful!
It’s only a 12 cup total so 3, 4 cup bowls. So it’s worthless for my Great Danes.
Indulgent price but matches our dining table so I couldn’t resist. Happy with the quality. Psi is a messy drinker and the splashes haven’t affected the wood. Good height for our 55lb dog.
Beautiful natural wood marking and pretty stained. Really easy to wipe down and perfect height for my American bully
The right answer for 2 big Swissies
This feeder is heavy enough and low enough that it resists the tipping tendencies generated by big dogs eating with enthusiasm (is there any other way).