Cobalt Aquatics Color Flakes Fish Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features probiotics to help support healthy digestion.
- Cobalt Blue Flakes are crafted with a triple dose of vitamins and minerals.
- Creates minimal waste for a cleaner aquarium.
- Made in the USA.
- A 2-year shelf life means less waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cobalt Aquatics Cichlid Premium Fish Flakes Fish Food, 2-lb bucket$60.99Chewy Price$79.70List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Discus Hans Flakes Fish Food, 2-lb bucket$75.99Chewy Price$125.80List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Goldfish Color Pellets Slow Sinking Fish Food, 16.7-oz bottle$32.28Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Goldfish Pellets Floating Fish Food, 14-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$142.30Chewy Price$135.19Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$7.35Chewy Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Spirulina Flakes Fish Food, 5-oz jar$13.98Chewy Price$22.52List Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Variety Mix Floating Pellets & Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 14.5-lb bucket$82.94Chewy Price$99.95List Price$78.79Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Color Rich Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 25-lb bag$86.35Chewy Price$82.03Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Cold Weather Floating Pellets with Wheat Germ Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.25-lb jar$24.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Growth & Energy Floating Pellets with Color Enhancer Koi & Goldfish Food, 12-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fluval Atlantic Herring & Krill Pellet Tropical Fish Food, 3.17-oz jar$4.67Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Color Enhancement||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I am giving my fish time to adapt to the new food. I have fed my fish the same foods for several years and they are playing hardball. I mix it with what they normally eat and watch how much they spit out. They are getting better and better with the new flavor. I have been a Tropical Fish Enthusiast from age fifteen and I am now sixty seven. I have years of experience with Tropical Fish. They can be finicky, and they are in this case. Time will tell.