Cobalt Aquatics Electronic Neo-Therm Pro Submersible Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Electronic, fully submersible aquarium heater is great for freshwater tanks, saltwater tanks, and terrariums.
- Modern, flat design features a shatterproof case and a one-touch system that is easy to setup.
- Advanced electronic thermostat is accurate within a plus/minus range of 0.5 degrees.
- The LED display shows both the set temp and aquarium temp simultaneously.
- Built-in thermal protection circuitry shuts down before it can overheat for supreme safety and reliability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$59.95Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Eheim Thermocontrol Aquarium Water Temperature Controller, 125-watt$37.30Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Marina Betta Submersible Aquarium Heater$11.25Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$8.17Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$22.79Chewy Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 36-in$46.66Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat 300W Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 12-in$17.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 10-in, 200-watt$13.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealTetra Hidden LED Stick Brilliant White Aquarium Light, 6-in$22.50Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$69.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 45 - 50 in, 156 LED$74.95Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 48 - 60 in$139.95Chewy Price$289.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
WOW Best Aquarium Heater I have ever owned
This is a super nice aquarium heater. It tells you the current temperature of the water and lets you know when it gets up to temp. It is set to 78° and you can raise it 2° with a push of a button. I like the flat shape and hopefully my Oscar can't break it. It seems to be very well made. I am impressed and will be buying another one for a different tank.
Have Multiple Cobalt Heaters
I currently have five of these heaters. The biggest one is 200w and the smallest is 50w. They all work great. I have had the oldest one for about a year. Absolutely, no complaints. My favorite thing about them is easily being able to look and see what temp they are set for and what temp my tank is. Great design. I will be buying more in the future.
I purchased the 100W Cobalt Neotherm Pro at the beginning of January. I used it until I noticed the tank was 70 degrees yesterday the heater was set for 78 and never got my 40 breeder above 74. I put an old non adjustable 75W Fluval in, as a temporary, and it raised the tank to 76 overnight. I wont purchase another one of these expensive heaters. 10 weeks is definitely not worth the money I paid.
My turtle is very happy with this heater. He will sit in front of it if it’s too cold but it over all seems to heat and keep the turtle tank warm.
Works well for turtle tanks
I had this heater for more than 7 years in my turtle tank before it finally stopped working, so I bought another one. I like that it isn't glass so I don't have to worry about the turtles breaking it by banging into it or biting it. The last one was shipped with a 20 lb bag of bird food and it didn't break (the box the heater was in was smashed and torn up though), so I guess heater is pretty sturdy.
Great so far
This heater is working great so far in my first aquarium (10g). I set things up over a week ago and it is doing a good job at keeping the temperature stable.
This item came in on time and it was easy to install. I like that it has a longer cord on it to reach to outlets.
Works great easy to use and my 2 foot Place can't break it. No glass like other heaters
Had in a saltwater tank for less than a month and stopped working.