Enjoy safe, reliable and consistent tank temps with the Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater. This fully-submersible heater is made with a borosilicate glass tube for heat and shock resistance plus a solid ceramic radiator for even heat distribution. It also boasts a 0.7 degree accuracy. The heater is easy to set up—simply install with the included mounting bracket, set the desired temperature using push buttons then check out your tank temperature on the digital display. Great for freshwater and saltwater aquariums alike (sold separately).
- Aquarium heater can be fully submerged in your tank (sold separately).
- A push-button thermostat and digital temperature display make this heater easy to use.
- Enjoy consistent, accurate water temperatures within 0.7 degrees fahrenheit.
- Includes a mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Great for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums alike (sold separately).
Mounting Bracket, Suction Cups, Heater
See all items by Cobalt Aquatics