Coco & Luna Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Omega 3 Supplement for Dog & Cat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Contains the exact amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Salmon||Salmon||Salmon||Seafood & Fish|
About This Item
- Veterinarian-approved and hypoallergenic supplement made in the USA.
- A natural supplement that supports overall health.
- Contains the exact amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to support your pet’s hip, joint, heart and immune system health.
- Fights against skin irritations and allergies and promotes a soft, lustrous coat.
- Manufactured in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- StrellaLab DHA + EPA Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Cat & Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$33.91Chewy Price$32.21Autoship Price
- StrellaLab DHA + EPA Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 180 count$31.91Chewy Price$30.31Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$43.20Chewy Price$48.00List Price$41.04Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Vegan Omega-3s Algae Oil Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$23.02List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- NatrixOne Omega 3 Anti-Inflammatory Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
The pump is a little "wonky" and not as sturdy as other brands I've used. I bought this brand because my regular brand was out of stock. The color of the oil is lighter than the other brand. My dog seems to like it.
My dog Lizzi has a problem with dry skin. I bought this last month and put 2 pumps on her kibble. It's been almost a month now and the itching is starting to subside. I'm so happy she's getting some relief. Thank you Chewy.
it’s not salmon oil
Although the product is listed and the label says it’s salmon oil it’s mainly sunflower oil with the taste of salmon. It didn’t do much for my kitties, but hopefully it’ll work better on someone else’s dog or cat
Misleading at best
I purchased this item because it is labeled: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. Upon arrival I read the back label: Natural & artificial salmon flavor oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, glycerin, microcrystaline cellulose and gelatin. 99.9% crude fat. Not AAFCO recognized either. Don't buy it.
I bought this for my mastiff/pitt mix who has an itchy skin issue and it has worked wonders. He also seems to love the flavor, he gets very excited when I'm about to spray it on his food.