CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle for Boxer & Bulldog
About This Item
- Paw-some for your Boxer, English Bulldog, American Bulldog or other breed with a similar snout shape.
- This size is best for pup measurements: A - 13", B - 3."
- Trust the genuine leather to hold its shape while knowing your sidekick is safe and comfortable.
- Durable metal buckles and rivets are designed to last for walk after walk, vet visit after vet visit.
- The breathable basket design provides good circulation even on those hot dog days of summer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Black$29.34Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle for Staffordshire & Terrier, Pink$24.78Chewy Price$29.96List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Best Fit Adjustable Mesh Dog Muzzle, Black, Size 6$12.15Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle, Tan, Size 6$30.32Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Halti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Small: 12 to 15.5-in neck$12.66Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Dog Head Halter, Multi-color, Large$25.90Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$25.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Black, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$18.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 4: 18 to 24.5-in neck$13.65Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Donuts, Large: 11 to 24-in neck$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Works for us
Fits my 56 pound bulldog beagle mix pup. I will attach a picture of her to see her face shape.
did not fit English bulldog
Unfortunately this did not fit my English bulldog.
muzzle for dog
Does not fit as per measuring guidlines. Was easily removed. Returning for refund.
Okay but will keep looking...
The leather itself is cheap but soft and seems comfortable for my dog. However, it's the silver clasps that make this product even cheaper. They are extremely flimsy and small. I am certain if I keep using this product my dog will in no time destroy this muzzle altogether. I will search for a much more sturdy and durable muzzle. After seeing this one, I will stay away from leather too, as every inch of the inside gets soaked with my dog's saliva too. I don't recommend this if your dog is energetic and is a rough chewer like mine.
Worked well for us.
My pit/boxer mix rescue has a short snout and a lot of floof. He also has a tendency to get overwhelmed by other dogs and I wanted to work on getting him comfortable around strangers of the human and canine varieties with a little insurance against a fearful bite. It is soft and pliable, so it seems generally comfortable for him to wear. He doesn’t try to remove it after our first few training sessions. Now he gets excited when I retrieve it, because he knows it means we are going somewhere new! One star off for the bright rivets; I wish it was all black so it didn’t look like I was trying to make him look scarier.
muzzle not made well
Although it fit, I don’t trust it. I am reluctant to use it because the securing buckles are tiny and very thin. I’m afraid if she tried to attack another dog those buckles will not hold up and she would get it off.
Muzzle for pup
Great fit and love how strong it is. She doesn’t have an issue like she had with the other one. Will recommend to anyone!
Sugar accepted the muzzle without difficulty
My 40 pound, mixed breed "pit" Sugar likes all people and really loves children, but she had a tough life before I adopted her from the county animal facility. Consequently, she often has unexpected negative--nearly vicious--responses to certain dogs. Her sister Lydia (also a pound refugee whom I've had for eight years), Sugar, and I walk a couple of miles a day, exposing all three of us to other dogs. Purchasing the muzzle was a move to protect Sugar from herself and to relieve other dog owners of their concerns. Not once, even from the first donning, has Sugar struggled with this relatively soft but very secure muzzle. It is a total success!
Good news helper
Only problem was figuring out how to put it on...never bought one before
did not fit properly
Unable to keep on the dogs face. I have Old English Bulldogs and the dogs were able to take of the Muzzle.