CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle for Staffordshire & Terrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-some for your Staffordshire Terrier, AmStaff, Pitbull or other breed with a similar snout shape.
- This size is best for pup measurements: A - 13", B - 4."
- Trust the genuine leather to hold its shape while knowing your sidekick is safe and comfortable.
- Durable metal buckles and rivets are designed to last for walk after walk, vet visit after vet visit.
- The breathable basket design provides good circulation even on those hot dog days of summer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Leather Basket Dog Muzzle for Pitbull, Black$29.34Chewy Price$34.47List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle, XXS$14.87Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Dog Head Halter, Multi-color, Large$26.99Chewy Price
- dealHalti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Large: 19 to 27-in neck$18.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 4: 18 to 24.5-in neck$13.65Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- The Perfect Dog Command Training Dog Collar, Medium/Large$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Walk 'n Train Polyester Dog Headcollar, Large: 15 to 20-in neck$22.35Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Green, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$10.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Apple Green, Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG Active Utility Belt, Coastal Blue$32.17Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Fancy Hannibal Lecter
So far so good! Super fast shipping like usual (gotta love chewy for that!). I went with this option over the other higher recommend ones because they mentioned it was possible for a dog to get a nip in if they were determined and I really don't want that! In this style I think it's safer but maybe less comfortable overall.. she's not in love with the way it sits so close to her eyes but it's not poking her anywhere so she'll live. Tip if you're using a martingale collar: use a small carabineer or other type clip to connect the muzzle loop to the dog's collar's D ring and it should hold in place fairly well. We're working on the actual "wearing it" training but so far I'm pleased she should be settled enough to go to school soon! To get her to get excited about it I stick a bunch of peanut butter at the end and while she's not thrilled with it, she's not scared either. Be patient!!
Decent Leather Muzzle
I needed to put more holes in both straps to make tight, but my pitbull terrier can still swipe it off with force of a paw. It was tight and even squished at eyes. She's 65lbs and Really Hates her nails clipped. I ended up with deep scratches and only a couple nails clipped. But it's a nice muzzle if you can keep the dog from pawing it off.
Fits well with my Rottweiler
Fits great for my Rottweiler only thing I don’t like is it can be pulled off by her if she really puts effort into it, but amazing leather feeling and nicely made.
loose w/ lots of space
Didn’t realize how big the muzzle was. I have a boxer w/ a small head and the muzzle was so big it was poking her in the eye and once I was actually able to get it on there was a lot of open space and it was loose but I guess that’s my fault
It actually fits nicely on my dog and is sturdy
My dog is already muzzel trained and comfortable in muzzelz. He is a german shepherd pit boxer mix and most muzzels are either too long or they don't let him pant at all, he's got mostly a pit face but slightly longer then most. He doesn't resist to wearing any muzzel unless it's physically too tight on him, but he usually will eventually try to take it off.. But with this one I tried it on him for a half hour and he never tried to take it off and was completely happy with it, he could drink water and probably would've been able to eat food off the ground. So if you're looking for a muzzel to prevent dogs eating stuff this isn't isn't right one, but it feels sturdy and my boy was completely comfortable in it.
Perfect! Great quality for price
My staffy has issues with eating literally everything on the ground and this stops him from doing it! Great quality, fast shipping and was even sent another one free of charge when my package was unfortunately stolen. Chewy has the best customer service!
She removes it quite easily
It needs another strap to have it secure this muzzle was easily removed by the dog
Doesn’t fit the dogs nose right.
Not happy with the material and it doesn’t fit his face right my dog.
I love it,for my pipple,training for vet visit++++++++++++++++++++
Great Muzzle, Minor Issues
My rescue pup is reactive to other dogs. I bought this muzzle to help with her training. This muzzle fits my pit mix really well. At the tightest fit, she can't drink or pant as well but if you fit it a bit looser she can. The only downsides to this muzzle are: if you loosen it enough for your pup to pant and drink water, they can rub their way out of it on the ground or against a fence, and if they drink with the muzzle on, some of the dye comes out into the water. Our trainer does think this is a good muzzle though--plenty of ventilation without sacrificing coverage.