CollarDirect Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes to best suit your pup.
- Your sidekick will appreciate the soft nylon and you’ll love the dependable hardware.
- Keep your girl safe, stylish and comfortable during training and everyday play.
- Don’t worry about your pup with sensitive skin, this collar is non-allergic.
- Every vivid color won’t wash out and will look beautiful on all breeds and ages!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Reflective Martingale Nylon Dog Collar, Blue, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Burgundy, Medium$14.86Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Pink, Medium/Large: 16 to 19-in neck, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Boulevard Gingham Collar, Navy, Medium$15.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Tie Dye Green Dog Collar, Large$15.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training||Reflective||Reflective||Training||Training|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Didn’t last 24 hours
I had this on our 9 month old black lab. She was tied to a training line and took off after a rabbit. The chain portion pulled off from both ends and she was free as a bird.
I have now used this collar on 5 of my dogs. I just put it on my newist rescue pup. She is only 10 months old. It works very well if you have a dog that lunges or pulls.
Wonderful collar - fantastic color selection at reasonable price!!!
I love love love this collar and so does my 180 lb. pit bull. The chain easily pulls in for a tighter fit if he starts to pull. The locking larch is great because it keeps the collar from accidentally opening mo matter how hard he tries to pull. Finally, the reflective collar really does show up at night and it comes in really nice colors. I am going to buy in a variety of colors so my pup won't get tired of wearing the same one too often!
Love this collar. The lock on the clasp prevents it popping open if shock loaded. Only ones I buy. Can't find this type in stores.
I ordered this choke collar for my 30lb dog. It arrived wrapped in cellophane (which told me it was a return). First of all the collar was very thin and has a very poor clip. I struggled to get it off and on, so I no longer use it. I would not recommend this product
Sizing is not right
My medium size Corgi and Heeler dogs can slip flat collars often. Both their necks are 14.75 inches so I bought the small size at 15 inches. It fits them but seems too delicate for the size of their necks. The metal is very light, cheap feeling. The collar arrived in kitchen plastic wrap with a sticker! see pictures
These types of collars are great for gentle restraint and ensuring the dog doesn't slip out of his collar. The all-nylon ones I used eventually wore out where the leash ring pulled against it. This one has the advantage of the chain so it should last forever.
There is a problem
At first I was very impressed with this collar, but then I realized I can't use it for my dog. I have a white dog and the chain on the collar quickly began to stain my dogs fur where it rubbed her neck, leaving a very dark patch. I don't know what is in the metal, but I don't trust it on my dag.
The collar itself is great but the chains discolor my dogs white fur on the underside of her neck.
Don't hold up.
Had just a month now and they are already garbage. Also, don't accidently buckle backwards because the buckle will never come back out. The chain is already rusting and my dogs don't get baths or wet with their collars on minus rain and snow.