CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The size large is 3/8” wide and is available in 4 or 6 feet lengths.
- Specially treated soft leather and heavy-duty metal hardware will stand the test of time and tugs.
- Durable, comfy and stylish for most ages and breeds!
- The lightweight, flexible leash is great for everyday use and training needs.
- A matching rolled dog collar makes a paw-fect pair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$15.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 16-in$7.56Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, X-Small: 7 to 8-in neck, 3/8-in wide$11.37Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 24-in, Latigo/Cream$15.43Chewy Price$17.51List Price
- Remington Double-Ply Polyester Safety Center Ring Dog Collar, Safety Orange, 22 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$5.71Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Handmade Studded Leather Dog Collar, Black, Medium$22.85Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Tan, Large: 15 to 23-in neck$24.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Green, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- New Earth Soy Adjustable Dog Collar, Pumpkin, 12 - 18 in$8.99Chewy Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, X-Small: 7 to 11-in neck$6.45Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Marsala Brown, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.70Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Sugar Skull Starburst Polyester Dog Collar, Large Wide: 20 to 31-in neck, 1.5-in wide$20.49Chewy Price$32.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Carabiner||—||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Upon the recommendation of our trainer, we bought a leather leash, expecting it to be strong and easier to use than the nylon leash we have. The first big pull from our dog, who is 70 pounds, yanked the leather apart showing the cord inside the leather wrap. The entire hand loop loosened up, and I no longer feel confident that the leash will hold through another strong pull.
This is one high quality leash, with nice stitching on the handle portion.
strong and soft
strong and comfortable to handle and store- easy clip for attaching
Good quality, feels nice
This is the perfect leash for our small dog. It feels great in the hand and we love the matching collar, too. (May not be the best choice for a large, rambunctious dog, as this is a 'finer' quality lead.)
Sweet and Rough
I used to buy the rolled leather collars for my previous dogs. They never wore out. The same here for the leash. It’s soft, flexible and feels good to you hand. It feels natural.
I have two standard poodles and my female is a nervous dog and bites the leash when other dogs pass by. We were going through $30 leather leashes every month when they would snap in half after being bitten, loosing control of the dog too! We purchased two of these leashes a couple of months ago. The leather came loose from the handle on one after about a month, and Chewy replaced it immediately. Other than that, they’ve held up well. They have teeth marks in the leather, but the cord wrapped on the inside holds the leash together. I think we found our solution to leashes being bitten in half!
Super soft and featherweight
Purchased collar and leash for my arthritic, skinny old lady (15 +) and walks are so much easier. The material is lightweight and doesn’t drag on her. I love them!
Leash has separated at the handle only used it a few times on a 30 lb puppy
LEATHER LEASH AND COLLAR
I am very disappointed in the leather leash and collar I ordered from Chewy. IT IS NOT LEATHER, ONLY LEATHER LINED WITH SOME KIND OF CHEAP STUFF INSIDE! AT THE PRICE I PAID I EXPECTED QUALITY AND GOT CRAP! IT IS NOT DURABLE AND I WILL NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM YOUR COMPANY AGAIN.
I haven't had much opportunity to use this leash, as the weather has not permitted much walking, but it seems like a very nice leash. Could be a bit more sturdy for a larger dog.