CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes and widths to best suit your pup.
- Created from extra soft leather and durable metal hardware then finished with bright saturated colors.
- The rolled, round shape is fitting for your long-haired furry friend, helping to prevent tangles and matting.
- Durable, comfy and stylish for most ages and breeds!
- The collar that will take your pup from casual daytime play to evening special occasions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 14-in, Latigo/Cream$12.41Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$24.29Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Wide Large: 18 to 32-in neck, 1.5-in wide$32.10Chewy Price$35.40List Price
- PawFurEver Waterproof Dog Collar, Pink & Teal, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Sport Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Black, Medium$19.49Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Blue, 22-in$18.20Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Red, Medium: 13 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Sport 2.0 Dog Collar, Orange, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down American Flag Dog Collar, Wide-Large$15.70Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 12-in$8.57Chewy Price$10.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
188 Customer Reviews
Not very well made and of poor quality
Bought this for my dogs because of the size of the collar, 3/8" wide. I received the collars after I ordered it and they're not much. Cheap and low quality leather. Not really leather? Anyway, I won't order these again.
Not a fan
The colors are great and they look ok BUT the excess end holder isn't tight enough so it slips out and seems to irritate my dog (all 3 I purchased are like this)
Rolled Leather Collar
This is a very nice collar & it looks great on my Golden Doodle. However the belt loop fell off within the 1st hour!!! Very disappointing!!!
This is so much better than one of the flat wide collars, those would matt my dogs long hair on the front of her neck. With this rolled collar there is no more matting. Very pleased, would definitely recommend.
I hate nylon collar for cats because they always fray. But these are sturdy and gorgeous colored, great for starter collars for my babies
Very pretty pink collar, only gave 4 stars as when I was transferring Polly’s dog tags the leather holder for the end of collar slid off and was lost. I did a make shift holler with a pink elastic hair band. To hold the loose end of the collar. I was able to use the leather collar as I now have the dog tag easy transfer holder, so I can move her tags to her swimming sport swimming collar and the leather collar will not be ruined when swimming in the ocean.
Nice quality, fit price
I had l purchased rolled leather collars in the past for my fluffy (lots of fur dogs) we got a mixed breed healer/Shepard and I decided to try it. I love it. Soft and good quality. It would break if she got caught up or at least stretch which was very important to me
Attractive and Nicely Made
This collar is nicely made and rolled. It does not matt or tangle my Pom's fur around his neck. This is very important to me and for the comfort of my pet. It appears to be made of good quality leather and according to sizing, it fits perfectly.
Aresol spray scares the dog - every time
This is not a foam spray like the others are. This goes on like Lotrimin spray. It’s a white powdery spray that you have to rub in. And the aerosol can is very loud and it scares the dog every time I spray it.
Not for me
At first look it seems great. But the holder for the extra length doesn’t stay, and it looks more blue than purple. Also I don’t know what they use to color it but I applied a topical flea and tick preventative and now my dog’s fur is blue from the collar and I can’t wash it off right away because I’ll wash the expensive preventative off.